• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Apocalypse: A new era (A Pokemon RPG)

Hikari Nijino

Stop, drop, and roll on the carpet if you wish!
(This is my very first RP)

.:Plot:.

When the forest was a peaceful place, most of the Pokemon enjoy it, but when evil came, the Pokemon were scared, they cause havoc to the forest, many Pokemon fought them, and most where defeated. Do you have the chance to fight evil and save the forest?

.:Rules:.

No being legenaries
No controlling other people's characters
No godmodding
No more than one character
You can make an avatar, sprite, or picture of your character

.:Form:.

Name:
Pokemon:
Personality:
Other: (Not needed)

.:My character:.

Name: Miku
Pokemon: Espeon
Moves: Psychic, Morning Sun, Iron Tail, Psybeam
Personality: Clam, nice, helpful, may be sassy, cheerful
Other: Purple top hat and a diamond necklace

Feel free to join!

Okay, so first off, this RPG has an eerily similar title to two of my RPG's; Apocalypse: The Virus (A Pokemon RPG) and End of an Era. Second, can you at least elaborate on the plot a bit? It makes as much sense as a bannana eating a monkey right now.

Name: Truffles
Pokemon: Parasect
Moves: (See other)
Personality: Truffles is a sweet Parasect who is nice to everyone, but defends the forest with all her might.
Other: I will use this as a Battle Stats section.
Moves- Poisonpowder, X-Scissor, Spore, Giga Drain
Nature- Mild
Ability- Effect Spore

Name: Thatch Budle (wanted something that rhymes with Noodle)
Pokemon: Drifblim
Moves: Shadow Ball, Ominous Wind, Gust, Minimize
Personality: Thatch has a cool personality and is outgoing and friendly. He can be naive sometimes and the other elements of his personality depend on his mood.
Other: Ability - Aftermath.

When I was coming home from lunch today I told myself, "Next RPG I join, I'm going to be named Thatch." And this is the one.

((Really? We only have three members. Anyway...))

Thatch glided through the sky. He let the wind carry him, searching for the Evil. Luckily, the nearest were very, very far away, so he drifted down to Truffles and Miku "Area clear," he said in his voice that could most easily be described as Ominous-Wind-like. Thatch sent a small gust of air as an acknowledgement to whatever they would say.

Truffles used Spore on another nearby, short tree. It turned out to be a Sudowoodo, who fell asleep. She then used Giga Drain on it.

Back
Top Bottom