• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Apocalypse: The Virus (A Pokemon RPG)

Eliza ran over to the Flygon.
"I don't think that they're used to seeing Flygon.." She said to the Pokemon.

Lara-Su followed Eliza over to Kali. She looked at the people that were scared of Kali and giggled.
"Humans are so silly sometimes!" She giggled.

After seeing her approach and start laughing, Kali leapt down next to Eliza, thinking to herself, Maybe the humans wouldn't be so hysterical if I was with one of them... She pointed toward the restaurant and chirped, trying to get Eliza to enter it. Kali also joked with the Sandshrew. "Let's get food here! Then I won't have to eat you instead." She giggled

Eliza nodded to Kali and stepped inside the restaurant. Before she did, she let out Kitzi and Clawx.

Kitzi slithered up to Kali. "Hello. I'm Kitzi." She said. Clawx had a different approach.
"Get away from Lara-Su!!" He growled, and pulled his daughter away from the Flygon.
"Hey, dad. Kali's really nice. And she's funny!" Lara-Su said to Clawx.

Kali smiled and patted her fellow reptile (Kitzi) on the head, then followed Eliza inside. She seemed to get stares from a lot of the patrons, though at least no more screams. The flygon quickly noticed where the scent of the food was strongest, the kitchen... and started to head toward there.

While she moved, she in effect ignored Clawx, but she moved her tailtip in front of Lara-Su and waved it like before when Lara played with it.

Last edited:
Lara-Su playfully batted at Kali's tail as she followed the Flygon inside. Clawx was about to go in after her when Kitzi blocked him.
"Lara's strong enough to take care of herself even if that flygon attacked her. Eliza trained her well." She tried calming down the Sandslash. Clawx settled down but still watched the Sandshrew and Flygon carefully.

Eliza ordered two hamburgers and turned around to see that Kali and Lara-Su weren't behind her.
I swear they followed me inside... She thought, starting to worry.

Xigbar had decided to just contiue looking for food. "Xhan, you search that street, I'll search this one. Okay?" He wanted to find some good food. FAST.
Alright. I could have taken that Absol, though. He replied, grumpy because he hadn't been able to battle.
"Good." Xigbar found a small food stand, and got some snacks. He also got a good recomendation of where to eat. He checked the place out, and loved it. He tried a piece of pizza, and ordered a large for the others. And when he ordered a large pizza, he got an extra large pizza. He met up with Xhan who had found...nothing. So he went back to the place they were supposed to meet up, and ate some snack food.

Kali found herself standing in front of the kitchen, which is behind two double-swinging doors. She poked her nose into it, then walked inside. There was all sorts of food, in various stages of preparation. Kali drooled at the sight. She sat down in a begging pose, and chirped to try to get the humans' attention.

Lara-Su copied Kali's beg and made a small squeaking noise. One of the chefs turned around to see who it was.
"Holy crap, it's a mutated dragonfly and a rodent! Rodent in the kitchen! Kill it.. or get rid of it some other way." He said.
Lara-Su's eyes grew wide as she looked up to Kali.

Meanwhile, Eliza ran outside to see if the two Pokemon were there. All she saw was Kitzi and Clawx, along with the other members of their group.
"Oh, crap." She muttered under her breath before running back inside to here someone yelling in the kitchen.
"Please tell me that's not what I think he's yelling about." She hoped.

Kali quickly realized that it wasn't going to be so easy. She wrapped Lara up with her tailtip and started running out on all fours, heading toward the door and thinking to herself, Maybe I should have just stayed with Eliza... I thought she was following me... Kali accidentally knocked over a table on the way out, but grabbed a steak from it that fell onto the ground, using her mouth. She finally caught back up with Eliza just outside.

Eliza sighed with relief when Kali and Lara-Su came running out. The Flygon had a steak in her mouth, but that was the least of her consern.
"Don't do that, you two! You scared me." She said.
Lara made her way out from Kali's tail and crawled up to Eliza, licking her trainer's leg to apologized.

Last edited:
Kali glanced back. There were a few angry humans approaching her. She decided the safest thing would be for her to take to the air... knowing full well that humans can't fly by themselves. She leapt up and glided to the roof again, where she then started to gnaw on the steak she had grabbed.

One of the restaurant staff approached Eliza and demanded, "Is that your beast?" while pointing up toward where Kali had gone.

Lara hid behind Eliza, looking up at her trainer.
Eliza glanced down at her Sandshrew, then looked up at the man. She sighed.
"No." She said, staring at the ground.

((post number 300 for me! ;) ))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom