• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Aqua Land (Text adventure-ish)

Re: Aqua Land

Pokemon: Sneasel (F), Eevee (F), Swinub (M), Vanilluxe (F), Glaceon (M), Cubochoo (F)
Inventory: Bond picture, Cake, $2, .69 Fedelton
Aqua Balls: 4

You see a male (shiny!) Piloswine.

RNG loves you, you lucky basterd.

Pokemon: Sneasel (F), Eevee (F), Piloswine shiny (M), Vanilluxe (F), Glaceon (M), Cubchoo (F)

You see bullets.

I just RNG then I maybe add a random item.

Pokémon: Blastoise (M), Frillish (M), Magikarp (M), Swanna (F), Totodile (M), Seaking (F), Poliwrath (M), Gyarados (M)
Items: Wave Incense, $2, Elmo plushie w/rifle, Oran Berry
Aqua Balls: 2

You see a Golduck (F) doing the Macarena.

RANDOM AHOY.
I want it and I want it and I want it want it want it and I want it so bad that I want it

MM:)
Pokemon: Sneasel (F), Eevee (F), Piloswine shiny (M), Vanilluxe (F), Glaceon (M), Cubchoo (F)

You see a male Eevee.

RK-9
Pokémon: Blastoise (M), Frillish (M), Magikarp (M), Swanna (F), Totodile (M), Seaking (F), Poliwrath (M), Gyarados (M), Golduck (F)
Items: Wave Incense, $2, Elmo plushie w/rifle, Oran Berry
Aqua Balls: 1

You see some Salac berries.

You see a male Piplup.

Pokemon: Eevee (F), Piloswine shiny (M), Vanilluxe (F), Glaceon (M), Cubchoo (F), Piplup (M)
Inventory: Bond picture, Cake, $2, .69 Fedelton (loaded)
Aqua Balls: 3

You see an avalanche of Spheal. Run away or try to catch one? (there are male and female)

Pokemon: Eevee (F), Piloswine shiny (M), Vanilluxe (F), Glaceon (M), Cubchoo (F), Piplup (M)

You see an avalanche of Spheal. Run away or try to catch one? (there are male and female)

Run!!

No, sorry.

You see a female Walrein.

Pokemon: Eevee (F), Piloswine shiny (M), Vanilluxe (F), Glaceon (M), Cubchoo (F), Piplup (M), Walrein (F)

You see a male sneasel peeing in a frozen lake.

I used this flavor text with someone. i think it was with you.

No, no you can't.

Pokemon: Eevee (F), Piloswine shiny (M), Vanilluxe (F), Glaceon (M), Cubchoo (F), Piplup (M), Walrein (F)

You see a male Absol pooping.

YAY theme continuation.

Back
Top Bottom