• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 228 87.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. So, purely because he is male, you assume he would enjoy being (possibly) kidnapped, dragged away somewhere and forced into having intercourse?

Philly, my respect for you has just gone down quite a bit.

I wouldn't doubt that he enjoyed it! It seems typical of a guy to enjoy something like that, unless of course he was gay, in which case probably not.
what the fuck

would you like being raped? if you say yes, you're even more of a douchebag that I already thought you were

He's also a dude. I don't know about you, but I have never heard of a girl/gay rapist.

Yes, there are girl rapists. It sucks for the guys involved.
And men do get raped by men. Rapists aren't necessarily gay, though.
ALSO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

what the fuck

would you like being raped? if you say yes, you're even more of a douchebag that I already thought you were
Speaking of which... I'm not sure what exactly the definition of "rape" is, but don't you kind of have to *not want it* for it to be rape?

I wouldn't doubt that he enjoyed it! It seems typical of a guy to enjoy something like that, unless of course he was gay, in which case probably not.

get out

Go see what its like to get raped, then rewrite this post.

Because you know

Why should he have to know? Regardless, it's someone being violated and forced into something they DON'T want to do. Do you consider that to be a good thing just because of the stupid stereotype that guys ALWAYS want sex ALL THE TIME and that it can't possibly be painful, damaging, or humiliating to them?

Please, get a sense of when to just stop talking. There's a reason why people here don't like you.

Because you know

First of all, you don't know if he's been raped or not. If he has been, I'm sure he would fine that very insulting. Even if he hasn't, that's just a really stupid thing to say.

Second, uh wtf. Why would you have to be raped to know that it's one of the worst things that can happen to someone? It's being violated in one of the worst ways possible, it's traumatizing, and it's painful. It doesn't make any difference whether you have a penis or not, you aren't going to want somebody doing that to you.

Think before you post or don't post at all.

In one sense you may be - partially - accurate: Since a female raping a male often involves making the guy orgasm (I read this somewhere, but I cannot recall my source), and inserting things into the anus is supposed to be plesurable, there will probably be pleasurable sensations (unless there are medical issues).

However this doesn't mean he enjoys the experience of being forced against his will to have sex in any way and it will be emotionally damaging (given their 'macho' image has just been destroyed, for a start).

Rape is, by the definition, unpleasant and upsetting to say the least, and no-one should know what it feels like (in a perfect world). It's sad they do, but it should never be taken light of.

Anyway, since this is my first post in this thread, I believe I have some on-topic matters to discuss:

I was never a virgin as I am a guy.

OK using the modern gender-neutral definition I am, for the simple reason I don't care about sex. At all. It's unimportant to me and I don't see people in a sexual way unless I make a concious effort, which I cannot maintain for very long.

I don't know if I ever will have sex: I don't think I'd object (if in a relationship and such), but I don't think I'll get to that point anyway.

In one sense you may be - partially - accurate: Since a female raping a male often involves making the guy orgasm (I read this somewhere, but I cannot recall my source), and inserting things into the anus is supposed to be plesurable, there will probably be pleasurable sensations (unless there are medical issues).

Erections are caused subconsciously, and putting things in the butt is (so I've read) initially VERY painful.

Sure, it could feel good, but wouldn't that just make things even more confusing and traumatizing by causing conflicted emotions? I read the rest of your post, and I'm not debating you, just making the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom