• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 228 87.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me of the time when the local tarty girl asked me if I was a virgin (I'm two years older than her) - she laughed at me and said 'geez, everyone else lost theirs when they were thirteen'.

o_O

you know what this forum needs? a retract vote button, you can figure the rest out from there

One of the best things about polls is that they rely on time and space. Hopefully, if the server is still running and all, we can all look back and see how far we've come.

In my case, yes, I'm currently a virgin. :/

One of the best things about polls is that they rely on time and space. Hopefully, if the server is still running and all, we can all look back and see how far we've come.

Was that intentional x3?

And yeah, it does. I still am a virgin, but still, we do.

Well, seeing as I am 12, a lazy bum, a nerd, and partially ugly, I am a virgin, and plan to stay that way until college.

>.>
<.<

Of course not I am. It's not like I would say I'm not a virgin and cross it out or anything. >>

I lost my virginity before I was born.

On a serious note... yes, I'm still a virgin. But we can change that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom