• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ArtMo 2010

How exactly are we defining "vector art" here? Technically anything done in Illustrator/Inkscape/etc would be vector art. Unless you rasterize it as a .jpg or something when you upload it, I guess.

lol, I'm working on some vector art right now actually. It's a final project for a class and I wasn't planning on uploading it anyway, but hey!

Ahhh! Day six, I only have three pictures and I'm off to Poland on Thursday!* Should be able to catch up later in the month, though; we break up sooner rather than later this year. In the meantime:

One Two (Letterland inspired!) Three (Kurt!)

*Just realised I'll have a four day build up of advent calender chocolate when I get back. Ohh yeah.

Why isn't vector stuff allowed?

That was my misinformed decision. When I wrote part of the guidelines/rules, I was under the impression that vector art was only traced over artwork. So the rule will be redefined to allow original vector art.

Ta. : )

And I know, right. Although, when I listened to Gnarls Barkley's not-Crazy songs, I was pretty surprised. In a good way. : )

Well I have all my days up to today finished, however I have hit a snag.
See, the good scanner is hooked up to my main computer downstairs. Said computer runs on a wireless internet connection through my WiFi router because I have no way to run the cable into my room.

Thanks to a fuck-up by our ISP, it won't connect to the internet via the wireless card and now every attempt we make to fix it is ineffective.

If I can find my flash drive I'll scan in what I've done so far and bring it up to this computer to upload, but until either I find it or our internet fixes itself... :l

Day Five!

complete.gif

Awww yeah.

Well, I have done some art, maybe missed a couple of days, but I haven't uploaded it yet. Thing is, my computer died, and the art I have done that wasn't on that computer were some small doodles in my assignment book for school. Bah.

EDIT: Oh hey, I probably didn't lose my things after all. If I can salvage my harddrive and verify that the files are still on it, then I just have to save them somewhere else.

Last edited:
Joining a week late, but I've done seven thingies this month at least (that I've bothered to scan and upload, but I has moar) so from here on out I'll try to update at least every other day.
Hope you guys with crappy parental blocking don't have Tumblr blocked! These are out of order but whatever:
2-6 (excluding Xweetok Day pic, because that was in November)
Yeah most of it is Neopets, don't judge me >8[

Here I am! I've been gone for a long time because I've been really behind and have been trying to catch up. Have finally. Here, have a huge art dump filled with various late birthday gifts:

Day 1 - Zora's Birthday Present

Day 2 - Yorterry Christmas Facebook avvie

Day 3 - Trinity Flame UC

Day 4 - Kira UC (Pose fail)

Day 5 - Dannichu's Birthday Present

Day 6 - Rasu's Birthday Present UC

Day 7 - Princess Garnet UC (Blarghy in my opinion, I tried to experiment with more interesting angles and failed hard.)

Day 8 - Creation 2 Claton Revision

Will comment on some other people's art later. It's late as sin here.

Back
Top Bottom