• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Gift Exchange 2011

Welp, time to get my hands dirty! That's twelve battles I gave, I think.

Re: Riddles
Oh boy. I know the answer to I and II. Solving for the third one, I come to an impossible equation, so I'm guessing "in the mother's bed"?

If we're supposed to answer, the third one is "with the mother". When the math is done, the child is -9 months old, meaning the father is with the mother... creating the baby.

I have an idea about riddle I, and I definitely know riddle II.

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you got good ASB gifts!

EDIT: Since Barabu answered three, I might as well answer riddle II.
Nothing. Nothing is better than god. Nothing is worse than the devil. Poor people have nothing. Rich need nothing. Eat nothing and you die.

I also definitely know riddle two, and that's not from looking at the spoiler.

Anyhow, blazhy's not the only one with suspicious package troubles. I also have one from pathos that gives database errors...

Oh dear, what to do with three Axew and two Treecko.

Thank you everybody (even though i wanted a female treecko but thank you anyways blazhy!) (wait never mind)!

R-Rarity! It's beautiful! A shower of thanks and non-meteors upon you! ;-;

And yes, Windyragon, that is exactly what we expect to receive from you lot. >:)

And everyone else, too, thank you (except you)! These new slaves of mine shall be used wisely and treated with only low concentrations of cruelty, I promise you.

yes. yes. hahaha. I will be the king of uguu and combee and all that exists ehehehahahahahahaha

Wow, two presents! That's... two more than I was expecting, given my sporadic presence here. Thanks, Mai and Kratos!

Dammit, I knew I'd heard that second one before, but it didn't come to me until I looked under the spoiler. Mleh.

Thank you to everyone who gifted me a thing! When I actually have money next year, I will make sure to be equally generous :c

And especially Kiru for the lucky egg! ♥

Oooh, humans, you've done well! A special thanks goes out to my fellow mewtwo, of course, for its generosity and sexiness. But you've all given lovely donations to your god and I will show forgiveness, if only slightly, to you this year. Good, good, yes. Very nice.

Byrus and RespectTheBlade, thanks for the Frizard and Solosis!

Byrus, I feel bad for not getting you anything now. D:

Thanks for all the gifts guys! I really appreciate them. I'm sorry for missing out some people, I'm pretty terrible at keeping track of these things.

Byrus and RespectTheBlade, thanks for the Frizard and Solosis!

Byrus, I feel bad for not getting you anything now. D:
No no, that's fine. You barely have anything.

Back
Top Bottom