• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

It's working as expected for me.

Unrelated, but a feature suggestion: Could you add additional "rename" links somewhere in the manage pokémon screen so we don't necessarily have to withdraw something in the PC just to rename it? Minor thing, but it'd be nice.

It reappeared for me too, and it actually worked a second time. It took a few seconds, though, and when I tried to revisit the doallowance page in-between out of curiosity, it told me I'd already collected for this week as expected.

EDIT: And now it's back a third time, though I'm not pressing it.

For what it's worth, the claim allowance button is reappearing for me too. I'm not going to claim it twice, though.

Dammit, allowance, why did you go back to your run-once-per-minute setting?

It's fixed now. You get an extra click today, anyone who's already claimed for this week.

Unrelated, but a feature suggestion: Could you add additional "rename" links somewhere in the manage pokémon screen so we don't necessarily have to withdraw something in the PC just to rename it? Minor thing, but it'd be nice.
I had meant to do that, and then I totally forgot. I'll look into it; it was more difficult a problem than I had at first anticipated.

okay, but if it's a thing on the site how could my browser affect that?

it's not like I get a little popup that says "this allowance is not available in your country"

Different browsers process HTML in different ways; in an ideal world they wouldn't, but they do, and as a result sometimes things don't look right or work as well in one browser as they do in another. For example, there was an earlier problem with people who used Internet Explorer being unable to see the deposit/withdraw pokémon button because Internet Explorer was reacting differently to a certain piece of HTML than other browsers were.

That said, unless you're using a really obscure browser it sounds like whatever issue you're having would've been mentioned by someone else by now. It may well be a different problem; still, it never hurts to mention the browser (and the specific browser version, and maybe any special plugins/extensions or settings you might be using) when you're reporting a possible bug involving missing buttons, etc..

Last edited:
okay, but if it's a thing on the site how could my browser affect that?

it's not like I get a little popup that says "this allowance is not available in your country"

What browser are you using? Could you take a screenshot of your main ASB Control Panel Screen?

So far as I can tell, I only have eight Pokemon in my active squad; however, when I try to withdraw more, it tells me I can't because I already have a full squad.

You already started rearranging your squad, right? Did you deposit any of your pokémon before you started withdrawing? If so, can you remember which one(s)?

Ugh... I'm actually not even entirely sure. I swap Pokemon instead of depositing and then withdrawing, so I suppose I may have counted the number of Pokemon I deposited wrong. Unfortunately I have no idea when this happened - I just noticed now.

Back
Top Bottom