• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

Yes, I'm not going to come after you if you collected it twice, which means you get $9.

And you're welcome. :D

I have an issue with the new system. It makes it near impossible for me to not waste my money. Negrek why you make it all addicting? =P

Like I've stated before, I only collected my allowance once (I only got to once, unlike what others have reported), and I seemed not to have gotten it; but now, for some reason, I've gained $4, and the claim allowance button has returned. I didn't click it; I'm already rich, I've no need to stoop so low (assuming the $4 have something to do with allowance). Still, I have to wonder why this is turning out so strangely on my end. It might be me seeing shit wrong, but...

I have an issue with the new system. It makes it near impossible for me to not waste my money. Negrek why you make it all addicting? =P
To force more people to become referees to earn cash to fuel their shopping sprees. :P

Like I've stated before, I only collected my allowance once (I only got to once, unlike what others have reported), and I seemed not to have gotten it; but now, for some reason, I've gained $4, and the claim allowance button has returned. I didn't click it; I'm already rich, I've no need to stoop so low (assuming the $4 have something to do with allowance). Still, I have to wonder why this is turning out so strangely on my end. It might be me seeing shit wrong, but...
The $4 was from me; I was in fact trying to give you $5 for posting here, but perhaps I added wrong (or you did)?

In any case, would you try to take allowance again and tell me whether or not you get money for it? You're the first person to mention an issue of getting too little money, so if it's an ongoing thing I'd really like to know about it so I can try to fix it.

The $4 was from me; I was in fact trying to give you $5 for posting here, but perhaps I added wrong (or you did)?

In any case, would you try to take allowance again and tell me whether or not you get money for it? You're the first person to mention an issue of getting too little money, so if it's an ongoing thing I'd really like to know about it so I can try to fix it.
Seems to have gone smoothly. Clicking the button has gotten me precisely $3, and the button hasn't reappeared.

Looks like whatever problem was around before went away with the others.

Aye seems to be in order now, it's collected once proper for me this time.
...And as an aside, thank you very much for the bonus. c: Pushed me to just enough for a last 'Mon I was saving for.

You're welcome!

And something I meant to post earlier but somehow forgot, I guess: I went pretty easy on people this time around when it came to punishment, because some people may not be familiar with the idea that trying to cheat your way around the system is frowned upon and makes the game worse for everybody. However, in the future if I catch you doing something dodgy using a glitch or some other kind of loophole, I will not hesitate to come down hard on you or ban you altogether if you continue to try to pull things. Likewise, I will punish you if I suspect you are complicit in another player's cheating. E.g., if your friend is all, "Hey I can totes get you this sweet pokémon for free!" and your reply is, "Sounds totally awesome I want it! :D", you can expect my displeasure.

So please, don't count on my not figuring it out. If you find something that seems screwy but in a way that's beneficial to you, let me know so that I can fix it. I will be grateful towards you rather than seething with rage, and I might even give you something for your trouble.

Well, what if we thought our friend meant "you don't have to pay me" not "I'm exploiting a glitch that means I don't need to pay"?

Unless I suspect you knew what was going on, I won't have a problem with you. In the hypothetical exchange, the intended implication was that poster A could obtain the pokémon for free, not that she/he was simply giving it to player B free of charge.

After further inspection, I have determined that I did indeed forget to put those two EXP in the Data Collection thread. Is there any way I can get those back?

My battle record is incorrect. I have a 1-0 record, 2-0 if you count Joseph Night shade being banned before round one.

Oh and how many happy points does my Feebas have? Should be one.

Likewise, I had an EXP Share attached to my Wingull that didn't transfer over for some reason.
Because you didn't include it in your data collection post.

But I guess you can have it back anyway.

After further inspection, I have determined that I did indeed forget to put those two EXP in the Data Collection thread. Is there any way I can get those back?
It's done.

Other than that, I've fixed everybody's battle records.

Um, I seem to not have a battle record whatsoever. Is it supposed to appear with your bank balance?

Back
Top Bottom