• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

My battle record has also disappeared; I'd like to also note (since nobody seems to have already noted, at least not in so many words) that I was able to see it before (even though it was blank) and now the space for it is gone altogether.

My battle record has also disappeared; I'd like to also note (since nobody seems to have already noted, at least not in so many words) that I was able to see it before (even though it was blank) and now the space for it is gone altogether.
This is the desired behavior. Because people were getting confused about the non-records even after it had been stated more than once that they were supposed to be empty, I simply removed them from view entirely, to return once they actually report accurate information. Problem solved!

You'll know when this feature is going to be implemented because I'll ask everyone to report their battle records. Heck if I'm going to go to the bother of figuring them all out myself.

Negrek, I still don't have the $15 that I got from Squorn in the Birthday Center. Is this due to the fact I, uh, abused the allowance glitch?

So, you said Basculin would have Rock Head as a usable ability. It's not in the drop down. Is there a reason for that?
That's because only one of the basculin formes is in there right now. I'll get the other one worked in eventually.

Negrek, I still don't have the $15 that I got from Squorn in the Birthday Center. Is this due to the fact I, uh, abused the allowance glitch?
Bingo. Or rather, you did have it, briefly, before I killed your balance.

Okay I'm a total dorp and didn't notice somehow but!

First, my Prinplup, Jinkosen, is a Piplup again. He has 5/2 EXP, too, but there's no button to evolve him. He was evolved here.

Second, my Enculli had four EXP/Happypoints/thing, but now he has zero. (1 2 3 4 points). This may not be a mistake but better safe than sorry I guess?

(also a question: will there be any way to note shininess on your Pokemon in the furture, or should we just keep track of that on our customizable profiles?)

I'm missing a Staryu and a Litwick I purchased throough the hack, as well as 3$

(also a question: will there be any way to note shininess on your Pokemon in the furture, or should we just keep track of that on our customizable profiles?)

There's been talk of custom sprites being usable eventually, I think, so I suppose if that gets implemented you'd just upload the Pokémon's shiny sprite. Until then you could just point it out in the profile archive/to your ref when you send it out.

Okay I'm a total dorp and didn't notice somehow but!

First, my Prinplup, Jinkosen, is a Piplup again. He has 5/2 EXP, too, but there's no button to evolve him. He was evolved here.

Second, my Enculli had four EXP/Happypoints/thing, but now he has zero. (1 2 3 4 points). This may not be a mistake but better safe than sorry I guess?

Fixed the piplup; all pokémon show zero happiness right now regardless of how much they actually have. Roger does have four, so I set him to be able to evolve if you want him to.

Eventually you will be able to use custom sprites for your pokémon, so you can just replace the generic image with a shiny version if you want your pokémon to be shiny.

I'm missing a Staryu and a Litwick I purchased throough the hack, as well as 3$
You cheated for at least one of the pokémon and the money, so I took them away from you.

Fixed the piplup; all pokémon show zero happiness right now regardless of how much they actually have. Roger does have four, so I set him to be able to evolve if you want him to.

Eventually you will be able to use custom sprites for your pokémon, so you can just replace the generic image with a shiny version if you want your pokémon to be shiny.

Alright, sweet, thanks. o: i've been tracking custom sprites in my additional profile, so yeah. Can't wait to see that implemented, it sounds cool.

I tried to evolve Roger, though, and it told me he couldn't. :c And the link is gone now. I can wait for evolving him if it's too much trouble though.

AND NOW me being blind and not noticing things part 2: My Barboach and Sandshrew have spontaniously changed genders.

(and I made sure to check all my pokemon this time! so hopefully I won't derp up and miss another thing)

You cheated for at least one of the pokémon and the money, so I took them away from you.

Wha-?
I used the hack, plus now my account says 0. If you took them away I'd at least have my 12/15/18$ back...

This is probably a stupid question, but yeah.

So before the implication of the hack, I had an account. I rarely used it though, so I just kind of left it to rot.

When the hack came around, rather than requesting to, uh, 'upgrade' my account or however you'd like to describe it, I just sort of ignored my old one and made a whole new account with the control panel with a new team and such.

Will this have any reciprocations on my bank balance or anything of the sort?

Back
Top Bottom