• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

It wasn't an oversight, Richard. She didn't just take the money/items/pokémon you'd gained through abuse of the glitch; she took all of the money. It's called a punishment.

Negrek, I still don't have the $15 that I got from Squorn in the Birthday Center. Is this due to the fact I, uh, abused the allowance glitch?
Bingo. Or rather, you did have it, briefly, before I killed your balance.

Same situation as the above, essentially. If your argument is that you did not abuse the glitch then you're probably going to need to take that up with her in private and with more detail than "I want my old money back".

I support that even if it doesn't mean anything.

There's already a bunch of cool water-darks we don't need another one. Sorry Squorn.

EDIT: Okay, maybe "bunch" isn't the right word, but Carvanha is cool enough.

There's a large difference between "need" and "want".

I personally hardly care, but, just pointing this out.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I don't want another dark type because Carvanha and Sharpedo and Crawdaunt are there and they cost less and they are better in terms of design.

...how could anyone possibly like him

just curious

I mean, the sprite's ugly and the design is kinda bleh... you could get a Carvanha and it would probably be better.

I have a suggestion.

Kam says he and Mike are intending to replace Cappun. So, why don't we let them proceed with this idea, and do away with Cappun if we generally prefer the new one?

^^^Okay, say you have ((hypothetically)) $20,000 in a bank account, and you ((hypothetically)) rob a bank for $500,000 more. You get caught and the money returned but you're fined $15,000, you are left with $5,000.

That is pretty much what happened, but more legal.

Back
Top Bottom