• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

All signature moves and attributes should be loaded up for all pokémon now. I'm sure that some were missed, there were egregious copy-paste problems, etc. If you look at your pokémon and see a problem, just post here or PM me or something so I can fix it.

L'Arc is missing his body mod! It's a bit...different, though I guess, so that may have been why?

Anyway, L'Arc, his body mod

(it was from the typechange shop on the pre-explosion ASB. I can rewrite it and go for reapproval if need be! Then I could account for g5 movepool changes, I guess)

L'Arc is missing his body mod! It's a bit...different, though I guess, so that may have been why?

Anyway, L'Arc, his body mod

(it was from the typechange shop on the pre-explosion ASB. I can rewrite it and go for reapproval if need be! Then I could account for g5 movepool changes, I guess)
Yeah, I must have just missed that one. If you could rewrite it a bit, if only to put it in a more normal format, that would be great.

Coupla' "s in Keith's and Teetotaler's attributes.
Fixed.

Heinkel, my Gible, has 4/3 Exp and can't evolve. Also, Crunch as 6/6 Exp and also can't evolve; that is, when I click on their names, the option to evolve them doesn't come up.

Also also, Blazhy is missing her body mod.

I can't seem to get hold of Dmetry's Eviolite; he and the Eviolite were a gift from Pathos. It doesn't show up on the item management screen. :o

It seems that I can't edit the Sunnenrain Berry Mart's name? This might be a forum error but since it's the only one I can't edit and it's an ASB business..?

There you go. Perhaps you're getting locked out because I've edited the title myself in the past.

Weedle is so useless impractical that you can evolve it twice without battling. You're going to need a total of $30 though, ten for Kakuna and twenty for Beedrill.

Back
Top Bottom