• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Rules

At least he hasn't invented a new battle style called the dectuple battle, which would yield 100 exp. I probably just gave him the idea.

At least he hasn't invented a new battle style called the dectuple battle, which would yield 100 exp. I probably just gave him the idea.

well, I would, except that nobody would want to ref it. can't get exp out of a battle that doesn't get reffed, can I?

(also, I would go insane trying to anticipate everything every time I went first.)

(and that would be 110 exp normally, 210 if I coughed up the money for more lucky eggs, maximum.)

Jesus Joseph Mary Mother of God res is going to profit so much from this it's ridiculous.

oh, cheer up, it's only ... four rare candies, say $240-$300.

I can be bribed

There's not many refs who'd want to ref a triple battle either, though.

OP said:
Ghosts may turn incorporeal in order to pass through solid objects or allow attacks to pass through them. In this form, a ghost can only be affected by energy-based (special) attacks and, in turn, can execute only attacks of this nature. Pokémon with the scrappy ability ignore this effect. Staying in a phased state requires no energy to maintain.

Here you go.

Also

OP said:
It costs a ghost 1% per action to remain invisible.

Just checking: Berries /don't/ dissapear when you use them in battle, right?

EDIT: 3000 POSTS

Last edited:
In the future is there going to be a way to remove those when they're supposed to be removed, rather than having to remember to ask you to do it (and risk people "forgetting")?

Yeah, but not for a long time. For the time being I expect flagrant breaches of that rule and am more or less at peace with it.

If the rules state OHKOs are banned, could you use them for other purposes than attacking? Ie: Fissure to make a chasm to separate yourself from the opponent, Sheer cold to completely freeze an area, Horn Drill for drilling, and Guillotine for cutting large trees/metal and such and splash to to end the world?

Back
Top Bottom