• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Rules

Are snake pokémon limited movement-wise in the same way as actual snakes? For example, can a seviper move on a slick surface such as ice or glass? I ask because normal snakes have to grip something with their scales in order to move.

Does a girafarig have any blind spots?

At the start of a contest appeal, can Ditto be transformed? As in, can Ditto start an appeal in a transformed state?

If you're talking about the Metronome Contest specifically, you pretty much surely wouldn't be allowed to use Transform at all unless it was one of your random moves.

I was referring to contests in general. THough, in the Metronome Contest, would I be able to start as, like, a chocolate rabbit, without having to use Transform as my first move?

Are snake pokémon limited movement-wise in the same way as actual snakes? For example, can a seviper move on a slick surface such as ice or glass? I ask because normal snakes have to grip something with their scales in order to move.

Does a girafarig have any blind spots?
If a surface is slick enough that a snake pokémon would have trouble moving on it, then pretty much any other ground-bound pokémon is going to have similar difficulty getting around.

Not significant ones. Stick something on top of its head, etc, and it's still going to have problems.

At the start of a contest appeal, can Ditto be transformed? As in, can Ditto start an appeal in a transformed state?
I would say no, but there's no hard and fast rule on this. If a contest organizer wanted to allow it, that would be fine.

If a body modification affects a certain range of attacks (ex: Punching attacks), a list detailed in the "Effects" section, can the list be modified if the Pokémon receives new Punching moves (due to event or game release) after the body mod is approved?

If a body modification affects a certain range of attacks (ex: Punching attacks), a list detailed in the "Effects" section, can the list be modified if the Pokémon receives new Punching moves (due to event or game release) after the body mod is approved?
Yes

It states...

Therefore, in a 3vs3 match where the loser sent out all three pokémon but the winner only had to use two, the winner would get $24; the referee, $15; and the loser, $6. In a 2vs2 double battle, the winner would receive $16; the referee, $10; and the loser, $4.

In a 2v2 how is the loser getting 4 if the opponent was on his second pokemon and beat the loser? Wouldn't that be 3? Since its 3 times the number of pokemon the winner had to use?

Back
Top Bottom