• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ask Altmer Anything

in Holland, can you buy weed in Tesco (or whatever the Dutch equivalent is called)?

No. You have to go to a coffeeshop for that. Actually, contrary to popular opinion, weed is NOT legal in the Netherlands. Under a certain amount, you're just not prosecuted for having it. I believe the limit is a few grammes... don't ask me actually, I don't smoke pot.

Did you once play elder scrolls?

Ironically, no, I've never played it. My friends did.

are you a virgin?

;)

Yes, actually. Unless you count third base as losing it...?

Watershed said:
I don't know what it is but always go else you will regret you didn't.

This is what I was thinking too!

Should I get together and start that graphic novel that's been bugging me for ~2.5 years or wait until I'm better equipped with art stuff (which could take a while)?

it doesn't work the other way 'round, does it?

I've seen no such cases, please alert me when you do.

What's an 'enzuigiri'?

I have no idea. Google tells me it's a wrestling move. I am sure that added to your pool of useless trivia today. Not mine, really.

This is what I was thinking too!

Should I get together and start that graphic novel that's been bugging me for ~2.5 years or wait until I'm better equipped with art stuff (which could take a while)?

Just start doing it for funsies and rework the art as you get better. That's about all the ideas I have for art...

What do you think will be the next big invention that will revolutionize the planet?

I don't think there will be any meaningful ones. I think the planet is revolutionised by attitude, not technology. All we're going to invent now is more things that globalise our network and make us all interconnected. The only thing that could conceivably help is something that allows you to traverse the planet at such high speeds it would take you an hour to get to Tokyo or so.

Do you frequent 4chan?

Also, if I ever made it to your area, would you meet me?

And will you have sex with me?

Do you frequent 4chan?

No. 4chan sucks.

Also, if I ever made it to your area, would you meet me?

If you know how to organise.

And will you have sex with me?

Only platonically. :) I've got better commitments.

Who the hell puts water in a shed?

The person that would like to put the shed out when it's on fire. Actually, a watershed moment means something else; a watershed moment is a turning point in something. It's shedding your water, so to speak (much like a dog after it's swum).

Why is love such a fickle thing?

Because hormones are delicate things. And I don't think love is a fickle thing - I think attraction is a fickle thing. Love is as fickle as people make it.

Back
Top Bottom