• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASK DAVID TENNANT

Mr. Tennant.

Jesus Christ, Vladimir Putin, John Barrowman.

Who would you shag, who would you marry, and who would you throw off a cliff?

Michael, depends on the size of your tongue.

I only occasionally like Metal.

CapitainJay, I would rather throw your question off of a cliff than anything else.
If you must know; Christ would go off of the cliff. I'd neither shag or marry or cliff the other two.

Ok, I've got one. You work for BBC, so naturally you should know this: When, oh when, in the name of the wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey STUFF, is Torchwood coming back?!?!

(seriously, when? Me and my parents are so cheesed off that it's not out yet, and we're in freaking AMERICA here. We get everything late...)

Oh, and one more: what is your opinon on The TARDIS wiki?

David, why do you have a fixation for calling me "Michael" when my username makes it clear that I prefer Mike?

Michael, it could.

Meowzie, it's a suprise. It's more than likely coming back, I'll give you that. As to when? Well, seeing as the TARDIS could allow anyone to travel to see it early, it depends. Which time period are you in?
Also, I do love the TARDIS Wiki! I have my own article!

If Hammond took over? It'd be a disaster.
"The TARDIS is like a great big... CAR!"
He'd ruin the Doctor's enveironmentally friendly image!

Michael, I call you Michael purely because I prefer Michael to Mike.

Murkrow, no. No. Oh, and no again. Thankyou. :3

Back
Top Bottom