• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Attacks and Abilities Guide

Is it possible for a Pokémon to retrieve an item that was thrown away by someone that used thief, and if so, would it take a whole action to grab it?

What attacks can block a chill besides Taunt and Torment?

question removed for idiocy

Last edited:
Is it possible for a Pokémon to retrieve an item that was thrown away by someone that used thief, and if so, would it take a whole action to grab it?
Yes to both.

What attacks can block a chill besides Taunt and Torment?

question removed for idiocy
To completely block chilling, the only other one I can think of off the top of my head is snatch. You might also make the opponent flinch, though the only sure-fire way to do that is with fake out, and only once. So it's not a real general solution.

However, it's fairly easy to disrupt a chill with something like uproar or roar or astonish or something. It probably won't prevent all the energy gain, but it should certainly reduce it.

Can you steal an opponent's Item by using a move that doesn't have anything to do with stealing?
I'd say know, but I'm not sure if you and I are thinking on the same wavelength about this. You mean like, "thunderpunch it and grab the leftovers while you're in its face", or something else?

Can pokemon with no eyes (in example, Roggenrola. That doesn't LOOK like an eye.) be affected by hypnosis?

Does flying into the air to get out of reach of the opponent take up a whole action?

Also, could you combo two sound-based moves, such as Screech and Bug Buzz?

Trivial as this error is, Focus Energy is listed before Focus Blast.

All hail the alphabet.
Fixed.

Would Flash be enough to disrupt a chill?
It might a little bit, but not by much if so.

Can pokemon with no eyes (in example, Roggenrola. That doesn't LOOK like an eye.) be affected by hypnosis?
Blind pokémon aren't affected by hypnosis, but unless there's something that specifically says that they're blind they're considered sighted... somehow. So in roggenrola's case, no.

How long would a Pokémon take to "clear its head" of confusion?
If the pokémon just takes an action to "clear its head," I usually just decrease its confusion severity by 5%.

Since Belly Drum deals 50% damage to the user in-game and 15% in ASB, shouldn't Curse deal only 15% damage to the user in ASB also?

/terriblelogic
Eh. Maybe.

Does flying into the air to get out of reach of the opponent take up a whole action?

Also, could you combo two sound-based moves, such as Screech and Bug Buzz?
Yes to the first, almost certainly not to the second. Like maybe you could combine like screech and uproar or something, but certainly not screech and bug buzz.

Are you allowed to send Zorua/Zoroark out without an illusion up to avoid making any decisions about your remaining Pokémon?

Back
Top Bottom