• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Aura Dimension: Race for the Azure Flute

Status
Not open for further replies.
((We already know that. Eeveeon's saying that there's already a Hitmonlee on the other team, and unless you really want to be Hitmonlee, you should switch to Machamp or Primeape to avoid confusion.))

((Metallic Deoxys, Accepted. And all you guys start with your respective teams. Look at the top of page 2 to see what we've done so far...))

"Maybe it just means a place that has lots OF space. Plains, grasslands, or something like that." Xhan stared at clouds rolling by above them. I hope not. Preferably, we WOULD go to Mt. Moon. I love the mountains.

"Maybe we should try and get so close to space as possible" Shama said. "Or maybe something with Rayquaza or Deoxys..."

Grin thought deeply. "Well, maybe we need to go to the highest point in the world, but where's that? Rayquaza's tower? The Spear Pillar? I'm going to have to meditate about it." He walked a few feet away and sat down in a meditating position. A purple glow softly emenated from him. (He's using the move Meditate)

"But, Spear Pillar is in Hoenn!" Shama was maybe an expert in fighting and jumping, but a totally newbie in thinking. "We can't go to Hoenn to look for a flute part when we're in Kanto!" She began jumping many meters into the air. She was definitely the best at jumping.

((Heh, in some pokédex descriptions, it says that Blaziken can jump over tall buildings without problem!

EDIT: Quote from Bulbapedia:
It can leap over a skyscraper with a single jump. It can make flames spout from its wrists and ankles, cloaking its feet or fists.
))

"Hmmm... I bet it's a combination of the two theories," said Jake to the group. "If we we're going to get to the closest part of space we could in Kanto, that would be Mount Moon, and coincidentally, several artifacts from space have landed there! Who thinks we should try there first?"

"I'll go with that. It makes sense to." Xhan fidgeted with his scarf, wrapping and unwrapping it around his neck.

Shama landed on the ground after the jumping, and nodded in agreement. "That makes sense, and Mt. Moon isn't far away either..."

"Shama, Spear Pillar is in Sinnoh. Plus, I highly doubt that a flute pice is just going to be laying there. For all we know, a peice could be in the vast deserts of Orre."The black and red Lucario growled. "Besides, if we do get the first peice, it's not like the others are just going to appear out of nowhere and assembe themselves. We're probroly going to have to fight that other group to get it."

"Right." Shama turned to Shadow. "But we're going to Mt. Moon anyways, no doubt about that!"

(I only thought I was supposed to give a location, rather than a complete situation, but oh well, here goes.)

Deep in the jungles near Fuchsia City, a Scyther can be seen lying on the ground, paralyzed, bruised, looking rather beaten up. Standing next to him is a Breloom, glaring down at the Scyther and rubbing a small cut on his face. On one side of the two stand a group of other Scythers, while on the other side, an assorted group of Fighting Pokémon stand, both sides just watching what's going on. "Well now, I know you know something about the Azure Flute piece," the Breloom begins speaking. "You have a clue to its location. Tell me where it is." The Scyther groans, breathing in short sputters, and stares up at the Breloom. He replies in a shaky, pitiful voice, "You'll... never put together the flute... it will... never fall into the... hands of evil..." The Breloom growls and punches the ground right beside the fallen Scyther, creating a small crater about a foot in diameter. "I willl not ask you again. Where is the Azure Flute piece?!" A dark energy begins to form a ball around the Breloom's paw. Defiantly, the Scyther replies, "Never.." Craven then sends the Dark Pulse straight down into the Scyther's chest. The giant bug's eyes roll back into his head as he recoils from the impact, and he soon lays motionless on the ground, exhaling for the final time.

Craven looks at a tablet he had been given by the legendaries, and the description found written on it. "The Shrine of the Scythers holds the key" he mutters softly, out loud. He then turns to look at the other members of his group. "Split up and find the shrine. We must know where the flute piece is!" He then addresses rest of the Scyther pack. "And if any of you get in our way, you will end up just like your beloved leader." The Scythers begin to back away as Craven then starts to walk back to the rest of his group. "Let's go. Meet back here in 2 hours."

Zsasha was leaning against a tree in Pallet Town with his arms crossed. He was listening to the others talking about a mystery. "Mount Moon is the first place to try," said the Hitmonlee, walking into the group.

"Yes sir!" Said Wrath running to a nearby large lake and diving in with a large splash. There has got to be something in the water here Wrath thought. Wrath spent about an hour and a half looking for anything out of the ordinary, enjoying the water, when he spotted a large, stone sythe that appeared to be from a statue of a syther. Hmm, this looks like it's part of that syther shrine that Craven was talking about. There must be some kind of clue here somewhere thought Wrath. as he said that he saw hollowed out rock. Wrath decided to take a look at it. As Wrath swam toward it from a different angle he saw that it looked like a marril sticking a small gem into a large, round boulder. Thats it! said Wrath peaking into the boulder through a large crack. He saw a large boulder just like in the picture. Now I just have to find the gem Wrath thought looking around. He saw a large, red gem in some lakeweed then took it in his hands and swam back to the rock. Yes! Craven will be so pleased with me! thought Wrath putting his arm in the large crack and sticking the gem in the hole in the rock. As he pulled his arm out a small tremor struck. Wrath quickly swam to the surface to find that a large, stone tablet had ame above the ground "I can't read this! I'll have to wait for the others." Said Wrath siting down by the tablet.

An odd yellow zigzag pattern floated in air by a tree, near where the Breloom was killing the Scyther. Slowly, a green lizard seemingly materialized out of thin air, with the yellow zigzag on its belly. "Good work," she growled, climbing up the tree and looking for any cracks that might be concealing anything, until she reached the top of the tree and looked around at the canopy, searching for anything suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom