• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Aura Dimension: Race for the Azure Flute

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You got it.", Mazin replied. He ran off. He reached the edge of a lake, where he saw a large tablet sticking out of the ground nearby. He then saw Wrath, and Mazin said, "Well that didn't take very long."

Palm nodded. "I think Mt. Moon is a good idea. It has lots of things from space, including Pokémon from space, like Clefairy."

((It acctualy took him about an hour and a half to even find anything but whatever))
"Yea i'm good at this type of thing" Said Wrath with a proud look in his eye "Hey by any chance can you read this?" Added Wrath, picking up the tablet and handing it to Mazin, heavier than Wrath expected.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Shama said unpatiently. "And the humans are staring at us..." Of course, it had to be strange to have a group of fighting types standing in the middle of the town. "Shoo! Away! Begone!" She breathed small, weak embers at them, just to get them to stop looking.

((Hooray for vague timeframes.))

Mazin took the heavy tablet. He dropped it on the ground and read. Or tried to. "No, I can't say I can make any sense out of this.", he replied, "Hopefully the others get here soon, though I doubt they could read it anymore easily."

Karl just nodded silently. Jumping from tree to tree, he searched most of the jungle for a sign, but nothing. When he reached a lake not far from the place where the Scyther leader died, Mazin and Wrath were standing, looking at something in the ground. Approaching them, Karl asked "What are you doing?"

"Hey, where are you going?" Zsasha dashed forward and followed the Infernape. At a lake, there were two Pokemon: a Poliwrath and another Hitmonlee. "What's this all about?" Maybe I should have thought before I chased after that monkey...

"Oh. Wrath here just found this tablet and both of us can't make heads or tails of it.", Mazin said to Karl. He then looked behind Karl, and pointed, "Wait, whose that?"

((This is a parallel world with no humans; I thought I said that in the first post.))

"Alright team, it's off to Mt. Moon for us!" Jake started walking out of the town and heading towards Viridian City.

((Okay, but what with Pallet Town? Did pokemon make it, or maybe you should say that humans died out and left all towns and stuff?))

"Yes, sir!" Shama jumped after Jake.

After a bit of searching of his own, Craven approached the lake to find the stone tablet and a few other members of his group waiting. "Ah, this looks promising.. Good job." He approached the tablet and knelt down by it to read it. "Hmmm..." After about a minute, he suddenly curled his claws to make a fist and smashed the tablet with a quick punch. He knew someone might be surprised by that, so he picked up an item that fell from the pieces of the tablet and held it in his palm. "This is the real clue... The tablet described this. It's a moon stone... but it's blue. You know where that means we have to go, don't you?"

Palm followed the others and flinched when Craven smashed the tablet. After hearing him ask a question, she guessed, "Mt. Moon! Am I correct?"

Zsasha jumped. "Mt. Moon! I wonder if the rest of this group left yet...." he turned and sped toward the mountain hastily.

"Uhh, I hate climbing!" exclaimed Wrath. "Can't we go swimming? The stone is blue you know" added Wrath slowly walking toward the direction of Mt. Moon

Craven replied, "Yes, it's Mount Moon. Now listen up. If we cut through this forest, we'll end up near Vermillion City. From there it's a simple trek north and west to Mt. Moon. Stay together. I don't want anyone getting lost. Let's go." He began to trudge through the forest, and a quick but reasonable pace.

(oh, and Metallic Deoxys, please pay attention. The evil group is currently in the equivalent of the Safari Zone, not near Pallet. You could not have followed the Infernape and ran ahead of us if you started in Pallet, which you said you did.)

((Oh, oops. Sorry.))

But then Zsasha realised that the group was very far ahead and that he could not catch up. He turned around and returned to the tablet group. "We'll never get there, he whispered."

"Don't you mean north and east?" Palm asked. She had a good sense of direction, but was also respectful to Craven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom