• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The two episodes I've seen are absolutely brilliant and I love them and can't wait for more... but I cannot and will not get over giggling like a ridiculous person every time I see the intro-thingy.

BENDERS AND NON-BENDERS LIVING IN HARMONY.

It was pretty funny in Avatar (called Avatar: The Legend of Aang, rather than Avatar: The Last Airbender in the UK to avoid this), but having it stated like that in the intro is even funnier than lines from the (awful) film like "I could tell at once that you were a bender, and that you would realise your destiny".

The two episodes I've seen are absolutely brilliant and I love them and can't wait for more... but I cannot and will not get over giggling like a ridiculous person every time I see the intro-thingy.

BENDERS AND NON-BENDERS LIVING IN HARMONY.

It was pretty funny in Avatar (called Avatar: The Legend of Aang, rather than Avatar: The Last Airbender in the UK to avoid this), but having it stated like that in the intro is even funnier than lines from the (awful) film like "I could tell at once that you were a bender, and that you would realise your destiny".

Oh my god somehow I didn't even notice this and you just made the entire show more awesome and I didn't think that was physically possible. Thank you.

For the record I am a buttbender.

Ok guys... one question... How is Tenzin riding a flipping sky bison? Appa was THE last one... how are there more? Last time I checked... you needed at least two...?

Yeah, it's confirmed. Also notice that Tenzin's bison looks a lot different from Appa's family.

Thank you. That was bothering me while watching the first episode. I was like HOWSZAHELLS?

Overall I think it shows promise.

Did Aang find more flying lemurs, too? there was one flying around on air temple island, and I don't think Momo would've lived that long.

So Amon can take bending away for good. I'm really interested in how he got that ability; I don't think lion turtles have ever been that common. Also, it'd be a really interesting plot point if of the main cast had their bending taken away, but I'm not expecting it to happen. Also, looks like bending gangs are serious stuff in Republic City. And Pabu is fantastic!

That was one of the craziest episodes ever! I think Amon gained that power because he's an incredibly skilled Chi Blocker. And maybe he can't take someones bending for good. I mean, how can he be sure it takes away bending permanently if he just "invented" it? Maybe he's so good it just last much longer than the average Chi Blocker. And the next episode looks even more awesome!

I like Lightning Bolt Zolt, for some reason. It just strikes me as cool that gray-haired gel using gangster bosses exist in the world now.

So, my thoughts-
Lightning-bending must now be as bountiful as metal bending is, considering how many benders can use it. (I beleive there were about ten in the power-plant that Mako worked in.)

As far as Aman learning Spiritbending (possibly), He either doesn't have a permanent form of it (maybe it's blocked but can be healed) or he somehow learned it from the Avatar. We don't know who Aang talked to during the 70-year lapse.

Pabu is amazing. :D I really want a fire ferret now. (I also sense a sort of Momo-Appa relationship going on between Naga and Pabu.)

So the most interesting thing in the new episode was when Korra had those flashes of memories. The only thing I could tell, though, is that Aang was present a a trial for some reason

So this episode and its handling of its big ships was interesting. I honestly wasn't expecting so much stuff to happen, but glad that everyone seemed to be getting along by the end. I'm interested by the Wolf Bats team and wish they had more of a backstory in this episode. NotDrunk!Bolin was fantastic as was Chubby!Pabu. How the pro-bending matches were done were fantastic and loved how much the Fire Ferret played in the first match.

Last edited:
BORRA FOREVER AAAAA

Poor Bolin :[ he dun did nuffin wrong

Honestly though I thought this episode was kind of melodramatic and fillery, though not terrible, but it's kind of early to start filling and fluffing. I'm thinking they focused so much on the pro-bending this time so they can quickly get it out of the way so they can set up for/focus on the serious story stuff later, without having to handle both at the same time.

Heee, so many good bending lines in the most recent episodes. Favourites were "You should come to see me for some private bending lessons" and "He's a well-oiled bending machine!".

And Bolin and Lin are my favourites. Bolin was especially brilliant in the most recent ep, and Lin don't take crap from nobody. The episode was pretty fillery, but it was so funny in so many places I didn't mind.

Korra's vision-thingy was great. GROWN-UP TOPH <3 So cool.

I finally got around to watching it!! Yay!!!

I've only seen the first three episodes but I want to take Bolin and Pabu home with me, aw little cuties. And Tenzin's kids omg I love them *w* and the shots of Republic City are gorgeous aaaah, so wonderful! I really like it so far!! Even though it's descending pretty quickly into DARK PLOT TERRITORY :o I kind of like it, though. I must get around to watching the next two.

I'm finding Mako to be pretty obnoxious, though. He's kind of a jerk?? Korra probably needs him around to verbally bonk her on the head when she needs it but I still don't really like him. >:C

Watching the new episode as I type this post

Oh my god... Tahno was a douche and all, but I wouldn't wish that on anybody!
Amon is scary as fuck mannnnn
And the action is amaziiiing Lin is a BOSS

Back
Top Bottom