• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Avatar: The First Mafia (Night One)

^lackofeditfail. At least I haven't quoted myself yet. But I probably just jinxed myself.

*sighs* I hate day one's.

Despite today's terrible death, the group knows that lynching now would be irresponsible, so they wait peacefully until the sun sets.

No one died. There are two more abstains left.

48 hours for night actions.

When the sun rises on the group, they all come together with the intention of having a rational discussion about yesterday's death; however, they're all suprised (maybe too surprised, considering someone died just the night before?) when they find the body of Birdy tossed out in the middle of the town, and a shirshu wrecking the general area around the corpse in anger. It comes a bit too close for comfort to many presumed members of the town; in fear, one ends up killing the beast. They must've been lucky to take down such a strong animal in one hit, but it soon becomes obvious that neither deaths had helped when it came to weeding out the real killers...

Birdy is dead. He was innocent.

48 hours for discussion!

Well I was going to come back when somebody had said something, but apparently.

Ugh. I hate it when there's nothing interesting to discuss. :( It's almost certainly another mafia death, blah blah blah. No inforoles stumbling upon something yet?

Inactive lynch would be stupid, obviously the mafia aren't inactive. I've got my hunch, but I'm keeping it to myself; at least until I have some proof to back it.

maimi, if no ones votes are you gonna randomize it?

Nope. I'll extend the day phase first; if nothing happens after that, then I'm going to assume it's an abstain.

(It's getting pretty close to lynching time, so. Miiight want to wrap up or face a strongly-worded extension post.)

But but there's really no reason to suspect anyone at this point, and an rl would just be stupid...

This really sucks if the doc and cop are indeed dead.

Nope. I'll extend the day phase first; if nothing happens after that, then I'm going to assume it's an abstain.

(It's getting pretty close to lynching time, so. Miiight want to wrap up or face a strongly-worded extension post.)

Speaking of which, I'm giving you approximately 36 more hours. >|||

Ooooh, sick burns!

I don't think it's a waste of an abstain. What else are we going to need abstains for, anyway? This gives us time to get more information so we lose as little innocents as possible! Thus, I'll abstain.

Back
Top Bottom