• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Aviculor Fakemon

Aviculor

i haven't been here since February, so i guess it's time to catch up!

cylily-2.gif
tamanily1.gif
vermitan-2.gif

Cylily, Tamanily, Vermitan

xnematon.gif
helminthon.gif

Nematon, Helminthon

magoo.gif
pupatty-1.gif
poofly-1.gif

Magoo, Pupatty, Poofly

tsaraphosa0.gif

Tsaraphosa

marlequin.gif

Marlequin

lykosa.gif

Lykosa

pounoz.gif
smashnoz-1.gif

Pounoz, Smashnoz

lordifer.gif

Lordifer

taemenon.gif

Taemenon

spitsen.gif
malamutt.gif

Spitsen, Malamutt

Holy crap. These are marvelous. I love all of them.
The Cylily line, the Pounoz line, and Lordifer are absolutely brilliant.

Spitsen and Malamutt are my favorites. cx So cute!

Pounoz is pretty sweet, too.

Can't wait to see more! Stalking this thread now.

Holy...

You have the potential to beat Phil with a sprite of that degree of awesomeness.

I am proud to have you on our side.

*salute*

Never seen a tapeworm fake before... huh.

thanks. but i can't help but feel like he didn't give it his all, comparing it to the rest of his work. maybe he didn't like the challenge's concept?

I don't think the fact that I wasn't in love with the challenge concept means that you didn't win legitimately. That wouldn't make much sense.

i know, i'm just saying that i don't think you were at your best then because of the concept. i really hope we can face off a lot in the future, i've had a hard time finding a worthy opponent.

Still, you beating Phil's a major upset. Phil has, like, what now, a 7-0 record? You beting that's a pretty big deal.

Either way, Poofly is a silly idea, but it's cool silly.

no, seriously, what's with tsaraphosa. you obviously changed it, I don't get it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom