• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Aviculor's fakemon

thanks ^^

screwop.gif

Screwop

^He said it all. WOW. AMAZING. WONDERFUL. Admirable, amazing, astonishing, astounding, enjoyable, excellent, extraordinary, fabulous, fantastic, fine, good, grand, incredible, ineffable, lovely, magnificent, marvelous, miraculous, peachy, phenomenal, prodigious, sensational, strange, stupendous, super, superb, surprising, terrific, wondrous.

lots of practice. i read the tutorials of people who know what they're doing and i followed people's constructive criticism to better myself. it takes a lot of work and effort to get good at anything.

I've seen these before... Do you go to any other forums than this one? I have definatly (sp?) seen Cylily and evos before, but I'm not sure where...

Anyways, they're great.

...Bawww. You make me want to quit spriting. ;-; You're so good.

My favourites are the Shuckle-based ones.

Aaaahhh, I remember you from C Spriting. :3 We never really talked though...since well I never really posed much. But its cool seeing your stuff again.

Love your Shuckle pre-evo and evo.

Aaaahhh, I remember you from C Spriting. :3 We never really talked though...since well I never really posed much. But its cool seeing your stuff again.

Love your Shuckle pre-evo and evo.
Ahh, that's where I saw them ^^

I was thinking "Hey, is this guy stealing or...?" But, I was wrong, fortunatly.

I am against stealing spites but if Nintendo stole your Pokemon I would by all the merchandise.

And then I'd sue. But, seriously, make a fangame with this.

ghowl.gif
wraithor-1.gif

Ghowl, Wraithor​
it's hard to shade fabric well without making it look over-detailed.

cenpendra.gif

Cenpendra​

it's a legendary.

I love the Aurion most out of all that you've submitted. I always will wish to be as good as you at scratching. You are amazing x9999999999999...

Back
Top Bottom