• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bananahammock! The official Scrubs club~

I know that but anyway in my princess you know how you see lavern i think its actualy lavernagain.

Lavern. The Nurse. Nurse Roberts, who was killed in season 5 or 6 because they thought the show was going to end. Then she was reincarnated as Shirley, played by the same actress, and JD is the only one that notices the similarity, thus giving her the nickname Laverneagain.

Guys!
Guys....
Look wha-at I got,Look wha-at I got,Look wha-at I-*shot*
SEASON.FLIPPING.EIGHT.PREVIEW!
*squeeee* Watch it, comment, scream like a tiny,blubblering girl if desired.
That all instruction that you need to watch,G-DARNZ it.
2j1sgmu.png

That is all.

Okay, what's up with JD having 5 o'clock shadow? I don't like it, so Braff needs to shave. Also, what is the name of the actor that plays Dr. Cox. He is, of course, my favorite character.

1.True...it remided me that J.D.'s a guy.O____o
2. The actor's name is... John C. McGintley. Knew it from the top of my head, on account of spending wayyyyy too many hours in whilist other people were outside in summer.xD
3.None of you clicked that profy link at the top...right?

Let's try and get more than 3 entries this time. Scrubs Trivia Mark 2

1.) What machine do all of the doctors and nurses hate?
2.) Who is the executive producer of the show?
3.) What is on the cover of J.D.'s diary?
3.) How many different people have narrated the show?
4.) What is Colonel Dr.'s real full name?
5.) Why do people call Colonel Dr. that?
6.) What is Snoop Dog Attending's first name?
7.) Fill in the blank: It's (Blank) Dammit!
8.) The Janitor loves whom?
9.) Who is my favorite character?
10.) Does The Todd stuff?

Ok.*nodnod*
Also, I need your help, guyz!
Should we have a:
Scrubs art contest, where you either scan pictures, or make them on paint, or:
Scrubs icon fiind, in with we see how many icons we can find.
EX:
23usye1.png

Or both!*squeee*

Actually, they have numerous times. Neil Flynn gets the final pick, though, and it'll be revealed in the final episode. Granted, considering the fact that the Janitor was confirmed to be in The Fugitive, he may very well be named Niel Flynn.

Back
Top Bottom