• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bank of TCoD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well leave it to me.. :/
To be fair.. no offence but that wasn't very clearly indicated. I noticed "The winner's names have been marked" but I kind of read that off as.. well, the list. I think for future reference you may want to maybe put the winner's name in it's own column instead of in order with the others?

Anyway... may I assume a small business loan as I reset down to $-6 <<;;; Overall I was a tad.. jumpy, to have it up, I suppose.

Allowance is $6 this week.

Paychecks

Bank Staff: $20 Each

Dragon

Team Approvers

Full Metal Cookies: $5
Kratos Aurion: $10

Sig Attribute Approvers: $ 8 Each

Kratos Aurion

Registry Approvers: $8 Each

Kratos Aurion
moon-panther

38 + 30 + 5 + 6 = 79$

Also I can't for the life of me find out what a Rare Candy does exactly D;

L'il Dwagie

Well, I've used the same format for the past couple of times I've run the awards (albeit bolding instead of underlining, but eh) and haven't had any problems in the past... I'll consider changing it in the future, but it seems pretty self-explanatory to me as it is, sorry.

But you can go into debt if you would prefer that to just closing your business up until you have all the necessary funds to open it, yes.

Full Metal Cookies

A rare candy gives the pokémon it's used on one experience point. This experience cannot be used to evolve pokémon that use stones/items and grants one happiness point only for pokémon that evolve by happiness.

Alder

Account approved. Welcome to ASB!

You can get allowance when you post a transaction for it.

Sweet, thanks Negrek. 45 + 6 = 51. Allowance ftw!

Aaaand editing to buy Pokemons.

51-10 Koffing-25 Elekid-7 Staryu-5 Nincada= $4

Last edited:
You post about your transaction here (the same thing you edited into your old post, just in a new post), and then make sure that that new post links to what you post in the registration thread. The post in the registration thread needs to link back to the new post in the bank. See what rock-ground above you did--two new posts in each thread, and when you click on the link in either one it will lead to the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom