• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bank of TCoD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I request an Account to be opened for me, mate. (Yes, I have an Australian accent, *or do I?* though I hide it.) I don't. *laughs evilly* Just open an account for Team Slash.

Last edited:
No, you only have to open an account once. You've been requested to make a transaction post again, as part of reposting everything to make a new transaction attempt. That's the one where you link to where you buy stuff, and have your 45 - 40 = 5 -type equation. Riding Thunder's post above yours is a good example.

Ok. Thanks for explaining that. I think I get it. Let me get this straight. Your saying I can use my old account, though I have to edit and link my transaction on it.

And should I take the changes that I made to it originally to it out? And I will delete my second bank account.

I'm not sure how much you understand, so I'll be as specific as possible.

You can only ever have one account at a time. You don't have a second account, or an "old" account since it's just... your bank account. Your account is recorded on the first post of this thread, and any of your posts here are requests to make changes to this account and have no effect until the bank staff accepts the changes. You make a new post every time you want to make an account change request (transaction), whether if it's because the previous one was rejected or because you're making a new change.

Make as few unnecessary edits to old posts as possible. (hint: none) You will never link to that original account request post again and it is no longer relevant. You will always make a new post here when you make a new purchase and that is your transaction post. This new post is what you link to when you apply for a pokemon or other ASB service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom