• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Barbie

Lili

is not dead after all lol
Alright girls and boys, you remember Barbie. The movies, I mean. How there was Nutcracker, Rapunzel, Swan Lake, Mariposa and all that shit. I forgot all about it until someone in the pony thread reminded me of it. So, anyways, I just wanted to know if anyone remembers the movies and what you thought about them. Rapunzel and Nutcracker were my two favorites. And the Nutcracker had TIM CURRY OMJESUS.

Given the level of disdain I show for Barbie and anything related to her now, I am somewhat ashamed to say that, as a very little girl, I rather loved some of those movies. It's been ages since I thought about them, but now that I think about it my favorites were also Rapunzel and Nutcracker. Maybe Swan Lake too; like I said, it's been ages since I thought about it. I am also somewhat ashamed to say that, were I to watch these movies, I would probably still love them, if only for their massive nostalgia value.

Whenever I went into a little girl's room when I myself was a young lad, I was always shocked and confused by the pile of naked plastic women on the floor.

:/

The first few movies were really good, I thought. Good voice acting, interesting characters, albeit animation was somewhat iffy. Series took a nosedive after Princess and the Pauper, though. My favourite was probably Rapunzel or P&tP; even Dad liked the Nutcracker.

Also Blastoise did you read the OP at all.

Yeah, but I can't relate to any of that, so. I just put down what the word 'Barbie' brings up in my head.

I do remember that there were cats in one of them, and a really Dragon Tales-esque dragon in another.

Whenever I went into a little girl's room when I myself was a young lad, I was always shocked and confused by the pile of naked plastic women on the floor.

:/

That made me laugh out loud :V It's very true! I was never very interested in Barbies myself, but I have three little sisters, so...there's a whole bin of naked plastic women at my house!

I think I watched the Rapunzel movie and Swan Lake. Rapunzel had the dragon in it, right?

I was never into Barbies or anything when I was little, and I don't have little sisters, sooo...yeah. :/ I did watch some Barbie movie at a friend's house when I was little, but I can't be bothered to remember which one.

I wasn't ever much of a Barbie person and I never saw the movies but my best friend and I discovered Nutcracker at her mountain house last weekend and brought it back home so we could watch it. :V We still have yet to do so but

Back
Top Bottom