• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Battle Royale

Slash saw groups of Pokemon together. He was a loner. He did his work by himself. He went underground again and moved through his burrow, so they wouldn't see him advancing towards them.

Seeing his buddy Voyne fall he opened his ears and heard the 6 footsteps.
It's show time. he thought to himself as he began charging a Hyper Beam.
Waiting for the precise moment to blast the Espeon he calculated everything. Rate of speed he needs to turn, where to stop, and mostly when to fire.

"No," Hanabi replied. She looked at Bumpy, who shook his head. "I don't think he does, either. But if he evolved, maybe he would be fast enough to imitate it."

((Grimdour, who is your "new friend"?))

Fist continued along the dirt path. He saw sunlight ahead. The Machop sped up, and soon broke out of the forest and into a plain of tall grass. It had just grass. No trees, flowers or anything like it.
"What is this place called?" Fist asked himself. "Not grassland, what is it?
"Oh, yes! It is a steppe!"
Fist marched through the grass, which was so tall it nearly went above his head. He headed toward a long, tall hill about two miles ahead. Or at least that was what it looked like.

Scissors looked up quickly, then reported, "There's someone attacking the shed. I here voices. There must be others inside." She clipped off a flower with no trouble.

"There are those lights again.." Pierre whispered as he looked down as to avoid the being blinded again and pushed Metro down to do same. The steel frame of the shelf repelled most of the attack except for a couple of leaves that flew overhead.

"Must be Magic Leaf..." Metro whispered back. "Lets stay quite for now until it gets closer. I have an idea." They both smiled and nodded at each other. Pierre already knew what she was thinking.

Hanabi nodded. "That's right." She warmed up her body because she was tense. She almost knew she could trust this Pokemon, but she was afraid that she would explode before fulfilling her purpose.

"Okay," Carnage said, "I know Double Team. If we were to hold on to each other, the three of us would be duplicated. What we would need to do is somehow transfer ourselves to the copies without the necklace on."

"Well," Hanabi said, "I guess that's fine." She turned to Bumpy, and he nodded, then bit onto her hand, which made her giggle. "Bumpy's sure ready."

Behind the shelf. Itsuki immediately ran around the shelf, leaf blade ready, and spotted an indeterminant form in the darkness. It could've been one Pokemon, or two. He slashed at it with leaf blade.

"Incoming footsteps." Pierre laughed as he climbed onto the gondola.

"I have ears too ya kn-ah!" Metro cried as her cheek got sliced. "Shit, that was fast."

Now knowing that the attacker was right in front of Metro, Pierre jumped off the gondola and landed behind her. "Don't touch my bitch!" he yelled moved his claw in to slash at her rump.

Metro seemed to forget that she was in pain for the moment due to the offensive comment. After a moment, she remembered what was going on and went in to bite where she could hear the attacker exhaling from.

Last edited:
Itsuki was taken aback by a second form that lept down, but moreso by said Pokemon's comment. There were 2 here alright, but now Itsuki had to think about just how these 2 were related. His thoughts were cut short by a painful bite to his body between his neck and his front left leg. As he was trying to get free, he released more leaves, but razor leaves this time, aimed at whomever was biting him.

Pierre was a bit dazzled how the pokemon seemed to have completely ignored his attack. He growled slightly and went to slash at its rump once more.

A close range razor leaf wasn't going to do much. Metro's eyes flinched slightly as her skin got sliced up badly, but not deep. The smell of her own blood began to fill the air and in a bit of rage she pulled back at whatever she had in her maw in an attempt to tear it.

Xyvine's yellow eyes glowed as he began the Giga Drain attack upon the Gliscor. The particles of light illuminated the area as they surged towards Glion. Lunar, on the other hand, sat there, and became cloaked in a veil of light, a defensive aura being emitted from his body. The combined lights of Giga Drain and Protect formed a blinding light in the pitch black of the night revealing knarled, old trees. In the distance, the reflection of Lunar's tanning rock could be seen. The pair attacked, their only thoughts were their prayers that their attacks would be effective.

Last edited:
Seeing the light Glion used U-Turn and appeared behind the Grovyle.
Out of range of the Giga Drain Glion fired his Hyper Beam at the Grovyle.
"Take this bitch!" he screamed as he blasted the beam.

Fantasy tapped Raith's head with her paw, not taking her eyes off of flashing lights in the distance.
"Eh... What's wrong, Fantasy?" Raith mumbled.
"It looks like there are others close by. We need to move." she replied. Immediately, Raith jumped to his feet. Even though he knew they'd have to face off against another soon, he liked the idea of avoiding them for now. Fantasy leaped out of the tree and landed neatly on the ground, while Raith jumped and landed in a slump.

Alarmed, Lunar jumped into the hyper beam, his eyes focused at the Gliscor. His body was wrapped, almost like cling-flim by the protect. There was a shattering noise, shortly followed by an explosion. Blood flew out in every direction, but as the smoke cleared, it became apparent that the Espeon had managed to use the protect sucessfully. Pieces of metal landed in the mud with a dull thud. The protect had saved him from near-ceartain death from the hyper beam causing the collar to exlode. He wasn't completely free of damage however, as the combined forces of the explosion and the hyper beam had shattered the protect in places. Staggering to his feet, blood flowed towards the floor, ebbing and flowing out of bloody wounds caused by the attack. It dripped onto the floor.
"Arrgh, my eyes! I can't see a thing," the Espeon yelped. "Help! Get me out of here!" He cried in agony, the sound piercing the ears of the surrounding Pokémon.

Swiftly, Xyvine lept towards the Espeon, grabbed him and slung him over his shoulders.
"Lose some weight! Fatty," he exclaimed. "Attack," the Grovyle then said.

Barely understanding what the Grovyle wanted him to do, the Espeon set up a spherical, psychic barrier around himself and Xyvine. The Grovyle's free arm glowed neon green. Xyvine turned tail, and fled, the psychic barrier repelling anyone in their way. If anything got to the other side, they had Xyvine's Leaf Blade attack to worry about.

Unknowingly, Xyvine ran headed towards a small shrine on the island.

Back
Top Bottom