• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Battle Royale

After the smoke cleared Glion noticed they were gone.
"Damnit Voyne they ran!" he said turning to the Cacturne.
We'll catch you. And when we do you're gonna be history! he thought to himself.

((OOC: You're not really... supposed to have the collars removed. I don't know what do about this though. O.o))

Slash got out of the ground. He spotted a rocky hill.

"I don't se anyone there. I'd be safer." he said.

Hanabi asked Carnage, ignoring the pain in her hand, "Are you sure this is a good idea? What if we fail and blow into a million pieces?"

((Don't forget to change the front post once in a while, Deretto ;) ))

Fist continued toward the hill. It was at least 1/8-of-a-mile closer than it was awhile ago. He couldn't see as well as he would be able to, with the tall grass nearly blocking his view, but he was sure that he was going the right way.

((Aww, don't worry Deretto, if it matters that much, just make some Magmortars come and put one back on Lunar later. Lunar's far too cautious to let the thing explode anyway. Uh, are there going to be like, Danger Zones? Like in the film? Besides, the collars are still all-important for Lunar so long as Xyvine has one on.))

((OK, I updated the front page as best as I could. It's a little hard to keep up. I did the best I could and came up with the rest of your locations based up this characters current location and post [link]. Well, you could've asked me via PM, but whatever. Yeah, I thought it was funny too.))

Time; 2:17

Last edited:
"Well," Carnage said slowly, "at least two of us are going to be killed anyways, so if we're killed in the process we can't really say that we'd lose much. Are you guys ready to try?"

Last edited:
Carnage nodded. These were brave kids. "Okay," he began, "I've been told how to do this before. What we need to do, is first use Double Team, and then attack one of our own clones, but as they disintegrate, we need to immediately inhale deeply. Then you'll feel a bit dizzy, but you should get over it in a few moments. When it is over, the collar should be off. There is a small chance, though, that, in doing so, the collar may be triggered. However, I think the risk is probably worth taking, since there is a great chance that we'll get them off. Are you all ready?"

Slash crawled around the base of the hill. He dug into the hill waiting for someone to approach the hill.

(PM me if you want any of your characters to die xD)

Fist sat down in the grass and looked at his map. "So if I'm here, and the starting point is here, then I've traveled a long way."

Itsuki felt another sharp pain from behind, this one worse. He was not hurting very badly. He took a swipe at the Pokemon behind him, but this time his leafy tail glowed green as it swiped, he was aiming to drain some life energy using giga drain.

Last edited:
((OOC: your post confuses me. Pierre is behind you and Metro is in front of you... So how are we fighting amongts ourselves?))

Bumpy kept his grab on Hanabi's hand. Hanabi took a deep breath. "Yes, we're ready." Something told her that Bumpy fully trusted Carnage. He didn't really understand that there were any enemies anymore.
Who knows, the Magby thought, looking away from her friend. One of us might not make it.

Back
Top Bottom