• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar, Redux

In which Dannichu is interfering with my seriousness:

199393_10150496102870497_568815496_18153892_4351083_n.jpg

I like your outfit in this one, Danni. And opal looks like the next Doctor Who.

SO I HAVE A PICTURE FOR YOU ALL

AND IT'S A PROM PICTURE SO YOU GET TO SEE HOW PRETTY MY DRESS WAS

Also ignore my mother in the background ^^;

I don't understand why you're always saying that you're ugly. ._. You're perfectly attractive. That's a great photo.

Also, *link removed*. I was not supposed to be staring off into space but the friend who was taking the photo was being a shitty photographer so another friend just grabbed the phone and magically a decent photo came out of it.

*cough* I totally did not photoshop my acne out of that picture whatchoo talkin bout willis *cough*

Last edited:
...(guh I don't know what to call you with your username) and Blastoise: Dang, there are tons of pretty people on this site!

picture.php

I just think I'm the shit BJ (that was a smiley-face with sunglasses on, not a blowjob)

picture.php

Haha, I dressed up as Ke$ha for Celebrity-Look-A-Like Day.

shit everyone looks awesome ; ; blastoise those eyes. and uv's bracelet hng

I will probably get a picture up as soon as I can sort out my hair.

Everyone on this page is pretty!

Still true. Nice lightning, Lili.

The other day my brother got (wo)manhandled by a hair stylist because of 'ohmygod y'all look at his eyes' so maybe it runs in my family? Thanks, Green.

@Elipse: Thanks! It's more of a lack of a haircut, honestly, and I'm due for a cut.

Lili, you have cool hair. o:

Can we all just agree that TCoDians are like, sexy people? Because seriously, everyone I've seen posting a photo is here is pretty attractive.

Or maybe going on TCoD makes you more attractive over time...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom