• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar, Redux

UV looks about thirteen in that photo. :D And those eyes

>looks about thirteen
>thirteen

:|

... I'm turning nineteen this year. brb crying myself to sleep

(but thankyou :D)
shit everyone looks awesome ; ; blastoise those eyes. and uv's bracelet hng

it's actually a bracelet and a watch... I can only put bracelets on my left hand. the bracelet is from a second-hand shop, where I buy about half of my things. :O

I think i've already posted here but hey, thats must've been years back.
THIS IS WHAT I LOOK LIKE SINCE PUBERTY. IT IS A BITCH.
2r5f1ts.jpg

Also, Lili's lightning stripe makes IS AWESOME WHERE DO I GET ONE.

4NPNF.jpg

My hair is really curly when it's half-dry. ALSO I AM IN THE BATHROOM AGAIN

do you know why
this is why

sEPII.jpg

my bedroom light is on in this picture. I am not shitting you. THAT IS HOW DARK MY HOUSE IS.

Surskitty lives in the house from Silent Hill :3
you're not how I imagined you though, I thought you'd be more scary D:

!! What are you talking about. I'm terrifying!

And hehe, Bombsii, you look like a guy who was in my year at school! 'Cept he had black hair, but it's still a close match.

Here, have a photodump of the French exchange I went on a couple of weeks ago.

Incidentally, it was also the first time I'd even left the UK! And the first time I'd ever crossed the sea a significant distance. (In that I'd been the the Isle of Weight before, but that's like five miles off the coast or something.)

So this was after we'd just left, and that's Porstmouth zooming away into the horizon. I think I was shouting something like "C'est ta faute!" for some reason.
In our cabin. For some reason I look either extremly content or slightly embarassed about something.
I have a pretty face.
We'd almost arrived here, so we had a sort of victory dance out on the deck.
I was shocked by the photo, hence the 'rabbit in headlights' look.

Skip to a couple of days later, and WOAH I'M AT L'ARC DE TRIOMPHE.
I disapprove of you.
I still disapprove, but with lips this time.
L#Arc de Triomphe really makes you feel quite small.
I disapprove less, although I have no idea what's going on with my face.
Sacré-Coeuuuurrr~
Still Sacré-Coeur, I think?
At la Concorde, which is basically a giant roundabout that is famous for one reason or another.
Sitting in Parisian park somewhere between la Condorde and the next place.
Chilling in le Musée du Louvre. Although I look like I'm actually quite disgusted to be in the world's favourite art museum.
The man in the background here was amazing. He was playing drums and piano-accordion and trumpet/trombone/singing all at once. It was quite fantastic.
Then I noticed that the others were taking photos of me and so I glared at them a bit.
WHAT IS THIS THING WE ARE STOOD IN FRONT OF I DON'T RECOGNISE IT.
Why she was taking photos of my hand, I have no idea. I didn't even notice.
A few days later, waiting for the train to, uh, Caen I thin.
On the day before we left, with the French exchanges (And some random friends of theirs) in front of the school. :C (Also yes I am aware the position of my arm makes me look like a velociraptor or something.)

I swear to god, Castform, you have the best clothes in the world.

UV said:

In a good way, though! Adorable, really.

Surskitty seems to be watching a miniature gladiator battle on her sink. I like your ears! (darn make a normal compliment) ... and your smile is pretty!

Bombsii seems to have come out of the Great Pubertal Events mostly unscathed, good for you. You seem to have gained eyes that can see my very deepest sins, though!

~TCOD IS SO PRETTY~

:|

The feeling is mutual. Everyone... does the exact same thing to me too, really. All the time. They always think I'm lying about my age. So you're not the only one!

You look nice though. Very pretty. :>

Oh and Castycal's France pictures are awesome. His ridiculous faces amuse me (although I have a pretty face completely and totally just shocked me when I first opened it up. I was like: "Nyegh!") and France looks absolutely beautiful. (Also, in the velociraptor picture, your arm amuses me as well.)

Tailsy or surskitty or whoever it is has pretty hair, that I am extremely jealous of. I wish my hair was like, that pretty curly rather than all frizzy and crazy like it is.

opal, you look like some sort of gritty bohemian reimagining of Jesus.

I like it.

also, this photo amuses me because it's the only one that's been taken of me recently that doesn't make me look really fat.

217227_1502154613769_1831342455_909770_7119956_n.jpg

picture.php

My friend did my hair and makeup for me at school, so I look decent!

picture.php

I bought this hat only to walk around saying, "I'M APPLEJACK :D YEEHAW BITCHES"

Tailsy or surskitty or whoever it is has pretty hair, that I am extremely jealous of. I wish my hair was like, that pretty curly rather than all frizzy and crazy like it is.
I was James for ages you should associate blue hair with me >E
Hahaha I am amused.

On a whim, I searched through Behind the Avatar for old pics of me!

MY AMAZING HATS: Squid Hat, made by Mhaladie; Totoro hat, courtesy of ... mom I think; Catbus hat, courtesy of opaltiger; blue beret, made by mom; rainbow Dr Seuss hat, courtesy of mom; and a tan beret and a few other hats I like wearing a lot exist but I don't currently have decent photos.
MY AMAZING OUTFITS: neon yellow shirt; druidic fashion statements; napping in purple pants; IT'S TEAM ROCKET; I've got bright orange shirts and bright pink pants!

Last edited:
Everyone on this thread (and others that aren't!) are adorable/pretty/serious/cute/adorable/oh and did I say cute?

What? Me? *doesn't put picture up*

Back
Top Bottom