• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar, Redux

216628_204108546277454_100000349292537_615213_6185470_n.jpg

I'll just... I'll just leave this here.

even though it's a pretty bad picture

But your hair is awesome, Arylett!

What is your alcohol-to-other-bodily-contents ratio in that picture, Harlequin? You have nice hair, in any case.

Not much, actually. I think I'd only had like, five cans by that point? Anyway, thanks! :D I much prefer it to when it was verrrrrry long.

I found a pic of my recent[ish] hair cut. I look stoned here, but I'm not. The light coming from the window is just too bright for me.

2isyref.jpg

[EDIT] And my hair's still really long; it's just in a ponytail.

This is adorable and I had to share.

My cousin just stuck this up on Facebook. It's the first, last and only photograph of myself and all of my cousins (and my siblings) with our grandmother. It's lacking our niece who, at the time, wasn't even a foetus.

189953_10150122072177636_654907635_6739238_1011949_n.jpg

I'm the little boy on the far left. The tall one in the middle is holding my younger brother, and next to him is my older sister and the ginger one next to her is my other older brother. My grandmother (the old lady in the middle, just in case you didn't realise :P) is holding my younger sister. My grandmother died fairly soon after this photograph was taken, although she did get to meet her first (and only!) great-grandchild.

2isyref.jpg
conlin.jpg

The number of women on this forum who look like Angela Montenegro is astounding, just saying.

Harlequin, do you still have that vest? It is the height of fashionable.

Spearmint Rabbit, you look very prim and proper.

Tailsy's hair is very poofy indeed. And I like your glasses, too.

Back
Top Bottom