• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar, Redux

I bleached my hair a bit =o

Before - After

I had intended for it to be purple and red, arranged a certain way, but I ran out of bleach. So my boyfriend told me to leave it like this :3

So I had the BEST BIRTHDAY EVERRRRRRR

Dannichu tries not to explode with joy (at her Who scarf and the general love), while opal looks on in approval:

scarf1.jpg

My crew (my very favourite sister, Cirrus, opal, Mhals, Butterfree Elyvorg and my colourful self)

More amazing scarf (plus Mhals and my housemate) here.

Dannichuuu that picture is adorable :3

I WANTED TO SHOW A PICTURE OF ME WITH MY HAIR STRAIGHTENED AND WEARING A PRETTY (BUT QUITE ITCHY) DRESS but the only semi-good one I have is reeeeeally stupid. Eh, maybe my dad'll put up the video of me singing and failing at acting

Twilight! YOUR HAIR HAS A FANTASTIC HUMP

Harlequin! Shave your legs! (also why is there a seminaked Tom Selleck in the window?)

BEthequeen! You look like Ginny from A Very Potter Musical!

Harlequin! Shave your legs! (also why is there a seminaked Tom Selleck in the window?)

It's a student house. That sort of thing is standard. On the wall they have a calendar filled with pictures of nuns having fun!

also, my friday nights are so intense guys:

375330_10151023250345150_759775149_22207523_1334274707_n.jpg

(i'm the tiger. apparently this photo was taken because we'd fallen asleep together in completely separate positions and poses, but then we ended up doing the exact same thing)

Ewan how do you sleep like that. (also 'we'd fallen asleep together' pfff.)

I has new haircut and relatively new glasses.

photo36n.jpg

And a new cabinet.

n_n thank youuu. I'm thinking of dying the blond-part blue but idk if I should just leave it I am just so impulsive ahrgdfg. I think I'll wait for... a bit... and see how I feel.

The thing is... you can see my roots, so I'd have to like, get the blue dye on my roots but not the tips of my hair and I don't think I can do that. And it wouldn't be a very strong blue because it's not bleached or anything, so I'd either have to bleach it or... it'd be dark blue, which is nice but not as nice as light blue. Idk. I mean would it look any good if it was blue but you still saw my roots (dark brown) through the blond? :\ Eh...

Back
Top Bottom