• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar, Redux

Ewan how do you sleep like that. (also 'we'd fallen asleep together' pfff.)

I has new haircut and relatively new glasses.

photo36n.jpg

And a new cabinet.

I have no idea how I slept like that. I fell asleep sitting up anyway, but ... idk we both just ended up doing that. ALSO why pfff :( we were watching a film, it was warm, we fell asleep whist everyone else stayed awake D: also you have like the same hair as a guy I know, except he dyes it black. re: blue: I don't think blue would be great! I tend to prefer more natural colours though so er obviously I'm biased against the blue colour choice but yeah.

Last edited:
Mrs.-Havisham2.jpg
?

Is it Rock Lee? Because a friend who I think looks like Guy has been taking the piss all day. >_>;

That is exactly who I expected you to look like! :P Nah, I don't actually know who Rock Lee is. I just Googled and if you mean the Naruto character then I guess I can sort of see it, but I mean an actual person!

I knew it!
But seeing as you're from Wales, I guess there's a tiny horribly small chance that you think I look like, well, me.
But seeing as I just took this and put it on my Facebook, that's pretty unlikely ahaha.

Haha fair, fair. tbf it's entirely possible I've seen you in town if you're ever in Cardiff, but that's not it. You look a bit like a friend of mine!

True true. Then again, I'm hardly unique looking. Anyone with a round face and dark hair tends to look like me - and viseversa.

Indeed, tis snow. In Wisconsin you don't get much else in winter.

Ironically this year is the least snow we've had my whole life. Not even any on Christmas :(

1108110909-1.jpg

My hair isn't this bright anymore. Er...I'm holding a bottle of permanent red dye. It cost like $22 and the places I dyed/did not unlock the color from are still red, even though I put brown dye over those places. So win.

0820110051-2.jpg

^Used to be rainbow, but now it's shorter and natural brown with some...leftover red in it. Heh.

I want long hair again, but I prefer trying to pass.

Back
Top Bottom