• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar, Redux

20120211203136.jpg
I got a new hat. It's neon orange, neon yellow, neon green, and black.

Behindtheavatarclimbingin2011.png

Picture from summer of 2011. Yeah, you can't see many features behind those sexy sunglasses, but they're just so damn wonderful. :3

698b584a56cf11e19896123138142014_7.jpg

all I can smell is hair dye arrgleblarrgle awful but it looks nice
edit: and I'm well aware of how badly I need a hair cut. I can't really see through my fringe now it's red

uv that looks like my hair! Complete with messiness! (except that my hair's black and I don't have bangs) I also need a haircut, hrrng.

But you look nice :D

! uv!!!! uv your hair is really pretty wow :o

You look totally different!!
:D :D thankyou! (oh and obv. you and opal are adorable but I might have said this already)

wow uv you really do look very different with that hair!!
:D thankyou! you look like you've lost weight :o

uv that looks like my hair! Complete with messiness! (except that my hair's black and I don't have bangs) I also need a haircut, hrrng.

But you look nice :D
oh cool! (thankyou) I had black hair a long time ago but it makes me look really really pale (as it is the red hair is a little dark so it's doing that too but not as bad). My hair looks like this most of the time! I need a haircut so bad I can't see where I'm going unless I brush my fringe out of my face.

in other news: had a shower and wet hair might have left red stains on mum's towels. shhh don't tell her

asdfghjkl is that an octopus i want one ; ;

also uv yes i have lost a lot of weight! thank you for noticing :D i think it's a big improvement

420797_3013287298774_1460286268_2937263_2118524491_n.jpg

My cast was cut off a little while ago, and apparently my mom took a picture of me in between cutting sessions and this is what I look like. The rest of the time I was terrified, though.

necklace.jpg

SMALL PICTURE IS SMALL this be me though (holding the necklace my boyfriend bought for me for valentine's day ^^)

I have no idea how this thread could've eluded me for such a long time, damn roadrunner. But now the time has come, I shall reveal my face!

Behold!
Average-looking finn is average-looking.

And now I have a hat!

And a foam sword!

Now both at the same time!

Close up madness!

Holy shit! Ninja mode activated.

Yeah, in case you haven't realised yet I have no idea what to do with my eyes so I just try to look mad. Mission accomplished? As a little bonus you get a couple o' pics of my Living/Bed room. Can you see the owl?! O.O Also, sorry for the pics being the wrong way ^_^;

Back
Top Bottom