• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar, Redux

I really like Minish's dress! Its totally cool ^_^

....I wanna make an animation of me caramel dancen in a favorite pink dress of mine and post it online sometime.

Ye-up.

Big Mac: Ye-up :P

thanks, Jirachu! :o

jjjjjjuuuust in case anyone is interested, I do have a better picture of the outfit! it was my first time wearing lolita and it was really fun! :o

the petticoat underneath it is kind of not great but it was okay in the end, so.

I decided to join the party and post a photo! I took this photo I think three days ago. I dyed my hair a dark red today, so yeah.

5d1pj9.jpg

What, don't like my compliment? :P

No, I love your compliment!!! Thank you!!! :D

What I meant was that I don't look very "adorable" in my eyes. But that's just my own self-esteem issues.

But thank you for the compliment!!!

Everybody on here looks so nice!
And completely different than how I imagined them to look...
I'm jealous.

hi
i got a hair cut
hY7gn.jpg

you can see better here but i also look like a child so
cp6N9.jpg

here I am. I got my lobes pierced. for clarification, most of my hair is up in a ponytail, as it is wont to be nowadays.
sovram you are lookin' good! how long is your hair? :o i have been trying to grow mine out since i got it cut short and it's taking literal years to get it long. i like your face, good job!

I love the haircut!
thankyou!

sovram you are lookin' good! how long is your hair? :o i have been trying to grow mine out since i got it cut short and it's taking literal years to get it long. i like your face, good job!

thanks!! <3 apparently it is 2 in. below my shoulder. also apparently my hair grows quite quickly. so. bluh??? good luck with growing your hair out! I think it looks really nice.

I'm amused by this picture because it looks like I'm trying to be sexy but I'm actually trying to hold my own massive head up as a result of extreme inebriation.

My amusement only increased when my friend made this, using an actual quote from that night.*

*Context for quote: We were playing the Pokémon drinking game. One of the rules is you drink when a Pokéball gets thrown. We played it while watching the first movie. You know that scene where Mewtwo throws hundreds of Pokéballs? Yeah.

I got new stuff.

Also hiding it.

CAM00140-1_zpsf12fc8d1.jpg

Crappy bathroom mobile pic for the win.

Back
Top Bottom