• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Birthday Centre

dfghsdh I can't keep up with everyone having birthdays gdi ... uv, Eifie, Eta, and ILS are older now ??? you can have anything you'd like on me, just pick a thing. (something that's buyable anyhow i'm not gettin' you no charizard)

Can I get a Shell Armor Omanyte named Helix?? If it's not too much...

Eifie, uv and Keldeo can all have a thing on me. I already got Eta something.

dfghsdh I can't keep up with everyone having birthdays gdi ... uv, Eifie, Eta, and ILS are older now ??? you can have anything you'd like on me, just pick a thing. (something that's buyable anyhow i'm not gettin' you no charizard)

Can I get a Shell Armor Omanyte named Helix?? If it's not too much...

Aww, thanks, you guys! I'm not older for another two weeks, but either way I am so rich that my bank account balance causes a glitch on the buying page, so you don't need to spend money on me! just, idk, ~~have lots of fun in my newly-acquired tournament~~? :D (or ILS, I'd be thrilled if you bought yourself another water type for your collection and maybe even put "eif" in its name... ehe)

If I may continue the fossil trend, I'd love a Female Lileep named Krinoa. Thank you so much!

what in the world!! so many things!!! thankyou so much guys

thankyou so much!! can I please have a female Squirtle?

I would love a Silk Scarf!!!
Happy bdays, Keldeo and uv! Both of you can have one anything on me.
I would really like a female Snubbull!! I'm not sure if i need a Run Away Snubbull so I can have a Quick Feet Granbull?
Happy birthday uv! I got you a Moosic Dragon.
i LOVE her. MD is offended.

Thank you both so much!! A Hyper Cutter Mawile, Scrappy Kangaskhan, or Pressure Absol would be great (and feel free to make a horrible pun with the name! n_n)
ohh i spaced out and forgot that we share a birthday!!! feel free to pick something out and i'll buy for you!!

I would really like a female Snubbull!! I'm not sure if i need a Run Away Snubbull so I can have a Quick Feet Granbull?

Here she is, complete with a cute invisible bow c:

Thank you both so much!! A Hyper Cutter Mawile, Scrappy Kangaskhan, or Pressure Absol would be great (and feel free to make a horrible pun with the name! n_n)

Done! I threw in a free Life Orb as requested in VM the other day~

Back
Top Bottom