• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black and White Pokémafia [INNOCENTS WIN]

zeKieranator

Pronoun
she
Black and White Pokémafia [INNOCENTS WIN]

All PMs should have been sent. If you did not receive one, or received more than one, please notify me.

The sun sets on the region of Isshu.

Each of the citizens returns home, eager to rest. But little do they know that some of those among them will be following their own schedule tonight...

24 hours for night actions.

Last edited:
Re: Black and White Pokémafia [DAY 1]

As the dawn breaks, the Pokémon of Isshu wake, to gather into Hiun City, were they witness a sight that will change their lives.

As they come together, they notice the body of Flora, who's throat had been cut by four long scrapes. Lying next to her is Jack_the_PumpkinKing, who has had their heart cut out and laid beside him. The two were dreadful enough, but worse was to come.

Flora is dead. She was innocent.
Jack_the_PumpkinKing is dead. He was innocent.

On the other side of town, Worst Username Ever is found, lying face down on the street, with a huge hole eaten out through her stomach.

Worst Username Ever is dead. She was innocent.

48 hours to discuss.

Last edited:

Good god those deaths are descriptive.

And three innocents dead really sucks. =/ Lovers and a mafia/vigilante kill? I don't know. Secret roles really make things hard o-o

But yes, I would also like to know if flavor text means anything.

This is bad. If we don't lynch anyone, then we are basically giving the mafia free kills. If we do lynch, we probably still have a good chance of hitting an innocent. If the flavor text is anything to rely on, it probably wasn't a healer clash. I'm thinking lovers, revenge kill, vigilante, and two mafia factions could all be good ideas as to what happened. But I don't know, this is my first Mafia game. I don't want to lynch, but three innocent kills?! And a roleclaim after so many kills could prove useful, but give the mafia more people to kill in the night.
Very Confusing...

Edit: It seems that I was post ninja'd. So the flavor text is useful. Hmm. Probably not a healer clash, then.
Even more confusing. Hmm...

Well, we can probably say that Jack was killed by something like Kirikizan. And Flora, maybe Wargle would've caused the four scratches with talons...

WUE, I have no idea, though.

But flavor text can't help much with secret roles. It helps a lot with known roles, but we have no idea whether the vigilante has talons or the mafia uses flamethrower. So who do we lynch? I do think we should get going.

Well, it at least helps us identify which pokémon are in the game, and maybe to make connections in later rounds. But seriously, I have no idea who to lynch...Maybe someone? Seriously, I'm starting to see why people dislike the first day. We'll just have to get a random vote going, I guess.

Hmmm....it looks like lovers and a vilgilante kill. I think a randilynch will be a good idea....but who?

I'm thinking one was a mafia kill, they had a lover, and the other was vig.

I'm all for randlynch.

Well, he hasn't posted yet. Zora, moon-panther, St. Christopher, and werefish5 haven't either. Did I miss any?

I don't know about randylynch... at least it's fair, though.
I'll decide what to do when and if a bandwagon starts.

I do think that it would be best to go with a randylynch, but we can't be sure that anyone who goes to a rng won't tamper with the results, so there's still the question of who we can trust.

You have my trust. I got 4/11 on the RNG, and Psymon is the fourth player on the list who is still alive...

Personally, though, I just have this feeling that that's not the right choice.

I know this might not be the right choice....but I choose St. Christopher.. I know there is no true reason....but it's just this vibe I'm getting. Plus, he hasn't posted yet.

Woah what. Don't lynch me please. D: The only reason I haven't posted is I don't really have anything to add. I'll post more if you need me to but, please, just don't lynch me. D:

It's okay, Psymon. The RNG just doesn't like you.

@Flareth: I'll second that as the deadline gets nearer, but if any evidence turns up, then I'll go for that instead.

I will abstain. There is just too little evidence to lynch, and besides, the coin flip said so.

Back
Top Bottom