• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though most of those fakes look surprisingly real to me. Except the Chimecho evolution, which is plain ugly to me o.o And it was nice seeing a possible (but fake) Denchura and Sarcophagusmon frontal.

Okay, Awesome theory time!

This definitely looks like it is possible. And, so far, it ties into EVERYTHING that's been revealed about the games.

Oh shit, The Chess Pieces are in Pogeyland now! You have to engage them in some shitty tournament and kill N before you become his zombie buttslave for eternity!

[reference to obscure shounen anime that no one will get]

... yo, the games come out in Japan in about a month, right? Feels like soon enough we'll either be getting a massive leak of info or CoroCoro will end up revealing a million Pokemon at once right before the games come out. I think that happened with D/P, anyway.

Feels like soon enough we'll either be getting a massive leak of info or CoroCoro will end up revealing a million Pokemon at once right before the games come out. I think that happened with D/P, anyway.
Yeah, a few days before DP was released, CoroCoro revealed about 8 new Pokemon.

Plus, a few days before BW are released we'll probably get some false information on the game too. About a week or so before DP were released someone said that the first gym leader had some Diglett and Dugtrio.

Glad to finally see some hoaxmon! It kinda cheeses me off that Serebii only documented the hoaxmon starters that said they were just fanart in the descriptions ('admitting' they're fake my ass) and not these new cool ones. I love looking at fakemon and a new gen always brings them out of the woodwork.

Hey, guys, this. Thoughts?

Ooh yay, it looks like a big leak is starting :>!

At least this gen's electric mouse is cute, I guess. Pachi and Plusle/Minun were kind of lame.

I didn't even realize it was this gen's electric mouse until you mentioned it. I guess that's a good sign. I like how the trend is leaning towards squirrels now, they're so much cooler.

Deerthing changes depending on the season, Hihidaruma has a prevo, and we have another new pogey that may or may not be a water type!

Anyone else going to be f5ing Serebii all night :D?

Deerthing changes depending on the season, Hihidaruma has a prevo, and we have another new pogey that may or may not be a water type!

We have fucking seasons? Oh my god. Maybe the autumn Shikijika will be brown, or pretty oranges! c: And each forme will have their own shinies, right!? That's like eight different colors of Shikijika to choose from
I just came

Flying squirrel = LOVE. It looks amazing. And Bambimon is rapidly becoming cooler. Normal/Grass type is a new combo, which I think is really cool since it's only the fourth type combo using the normal type (Flying, Psychic, and Water were the others). AND AND AND Squirrelmon is the first Pokemon to have Electric/Flying typing that ISN'T a legendary. This makes me happy.

Spaekle Oddberry said:
*raises hand*

EDIT: Everyone check out Pokejungle. They have some more info in.

Apparently Bambimon is pink in spring, green in summer, orange in fall, and they don't know yet what it is in winter.

waitaminute FLYING SQUIRRELMON

dude I want it.

though it kinda looks a bit like a flying pachirisu if you replace the black with blue

THERE'S A FLYING SQUIRREL! WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED OF THIS?

Well, as long as it learns fly I'm ok with it...hmmm

Baconmon
Squirrelmon
US Eaglemon
Desert Crocmon
Baby-in-gelmon
???

I think that would be a good team. *nodnod*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom