• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, N's a villain (and... a member of Poke-PETA or something???).

Other than that... looks like I'm getting Black for sure now! Although I do like cellthing better than humancentipedemon or whatever it's being called now.

Hooray for correct predictions!

Kibago (a.k.a the tusk pokemon (a.k.a the one who looks suspiciously like a larvitar)) is a dragon-type pokemon. it also has an attack called double chop, which attacks twice (hmm... Double kick and Karate chop splice, perhaps?)

EDIT: (hope this post wasn't redundant.....)

Sweet, N's a villain (and... a member of Poke-PETA or something???).

Nah, he's more like Pokemon Adventures/Special's version of Lance during the Yellow arc. Except instead of wanting to destroy humans to male a world perfect for Pokemon, he wants to make the two species hate eachother.

Also, if both your childhood friends get starters as well and N is a protential rival, here's to there bieng three rivals this go around?

*sees screenshots of how Black and White versions are different, with one town being more modern and solid and blue/grey and the other is more mellow, natural and brownish*

Okay, I'm definitely seeing the older technologies vs new here, even if the only villain we have so far doesn't really show any of that. Perhaps N wants to segregate humanity/pokemon to a city/forest like locations to make them live apart. And for some reason N looks like a Nate to me (disregarding Death Note).

And this game comes out sometime in September in Japan, right? (that's three games I want in September now o.o) can't wait to find out more though, especially about some more Pokemanz.

^ Honchkrow is the pimp (or mafia boss), Swellow's are the ladies (or the smooth one) and Wargle is the brute.

I wouldn't really describe them as flowers. The bit that looks somewhat like a bouquet wrapper (whatever they're called) or flower stalks is part of its wing anyway; to me it looks more like Murkrow's tail but a lot more bunched up and, uh, red.

I'm not a massive fan of Honchkrow myself, by the way. It has a nice design though.

I read through the big update yesterday and frankly I'm quite surprised. N's 'plot' is refreshingly original from EVIL TEAM WANT LEGENDARY although they'll probably end up screwing it up and making N the leader of a team or something.

Incidentally I'm not a fan of the DEEP DARK EVIL DEPRESSING PLOT idea, but I would like it if the plots had a bit more depth, but not necessarily DARKNESS AND MATURITY; However I know that to be honest it's probably not going to happen, even with Black and White.

What's with the flowers at the end of Honchkrow's tail?

Mafia members are occasionally depicted with a rose somewhere on their body.

I really do like N. He seems like a very interesting villain...

I have an odd idea to explain Black City/White Forest. Depending on which version you get, (Black for the city, White for the forest), N somehow captures Zekrom/Reshiram and makes a humongous city/forest. Then he forces all of humanity/mons to live in the city/forest, effectively seperating the two worlds. So Reshiram/Zekrom comes and says "WHY YOU SO RACIST" and goes on a rampage in the city, forcing you to capture it. After that the city/forest disappears and all is well. Yaaaaay.

I have an odd idea to explain Black City/White Forest. Depending on which version you get, (Black for the city, White for the forest), N somehow captures Zekrom/Reshiram and makes a humongous city/forest. Then he forces all of humanity/mons to live in the city/forest, effectively seperating the two worlds. So Reshiram/Zekrom comes and says "WHY YOU SO RACIST" and goes on a rampage in the city, forcing you to capture it. After that the city/forest disappears and all is well. Yaaaaay.

For some reason I can totally imagine it being like that. :V

Mafia members are occasionally depicted with a rose somewhere on their body.
Yeah but.

It's pooping flowers. Or possibly growing flowers from near its butt. That was a good idea how?

... Maybe it's environmentally friendly.

I want White since that appears to be the game with the more natural locations (going on stuff said above) but it has Zekrom and I want Reshiram and I don't want to buy both games again. :<

I want White since that appears to be the game with the more natural locations (going on stuff said above) but it has Zekrom and I want Reshiram. :<
Ditto. However, no one has guarenteed that Reshiram and Zekrom are version exclusives. It could be like G/S and HG/SS where you can get them both. And then, who's to say they're the Dialga and Palkia of Gen. 5? They could be the Uxie and Mesprit of B/W, with the third , the Azelf, being the mascot of the third game. Maybe the Dialga and Palkia of B/W are yet to be revealed. Don't tell me that I'm the only person who thinks that GameFreak may actually TRY to make these games better than the other generations, which they probably won't.
On another subject, we finally have a good evil villain that GameFreak will, unfortunately, probably screw up and ruin for us. N's got good motivation to screw up the Pokemon world, unlike some other teams *coughteamgalacticcough*. In the end though, GameFreak is probably going to make him a good guy halfway through the story. Boo.

And Honchkrow is a pimp. End of story.

I really love N's motivation. He wants to split Pokemon and humans apart from one another. Finally something different!
But you know that they'll include the Evil Team for whatever reason. But maybe we'll get lucky and it will have a more realistic take on things, like the Pokemon manga.

I'm starting to think Game Freak's having some trouble coming up with new Pokemon...

We now have TWO psychic tapirs/bakus.
110px-096Drowzee.png
180px-Musharna.png

Wargle is, more or less, a buff Murkrow.
198Murkrow.png
180px-Wargle.png

These are my main concerns, although more pigeons, another fire-type primate, and Kibago's suspicious similarity to Larvitar have caused me to wonder about Game Freak's design department. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom