• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toy Yanappu

They look quite similar to me.

Ulp, I stand corrected.

Anyway, yeah, I'm not a vast fan of this thing. It looks a little stupid and it seems like it might be a sort of subtle attempt to make vegetables seem cool or something. I hope it's not the only Grass type besides Tsutarja, though. I doubt it will be though.

There's nothing horribly wrong with it, but I did like the chibified toy version way, way better.

It's okay, but not 'Ohmygodineedthisediblemonkey!' good. I hope that if it evolves, it will look cooler. Maybe Burukko (the name (supposedly translates to broccoli) that was announced with Onokkusu (Ononokusu's probable pre evo)) will be its evolution, and it will turn white. That way, it looks like cauliflower! Just imagine a white Broccolimon. *imagines for a second* Oh yeah!

Wasn't it already stated somewhere that it was pure grass?

Meh. I don't hate it, but then I don't hate any of them so I'm not surprised. It's less creepy than aipom/ambipom, anyway (why the fuck does it need cow udder hands ugh).

Ambipom's handtails, specifically. They're practically spherical with bulbous little "fingers" sticking out of them. It seems unnecessary and awfully clumsy considering that it's supposed to use those more often than its actual hands. Aipom's handtail I don't have a problem with.

And no, Blastoise. I'm going to do myself a favor and not picture it.

(non ambipom-cow-udder-hand related)

Supposedly, a Black and White based anime is scehduled to be released september 23rd, 2010. I read this on bulbapedia. is this true?

The airdate is new. Best Wishes is old, old news though. We already know that the main characters are Satoshi, Iris (anime-only character who seems to act like Sapphire from PokéSpec), and Dento.

I didn't like Yanappu when it was first revealed, but upon seeing its sprite, I liked it a lot more:

SpriteYanappu.png

Dento has one.

Isshu Dex Issue *shot*

Considering Black and White's Isshu region is based of of another place than Japan, wouldn't the National Dex be reset? I would think it would become the worldwide dex because, well, it's not National anymore.

Discuss.

(If this goes in another forrum or thread, please move it or merge it.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom