• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
bawwwk.jpg

AWESOMESNAKE
2010-2010

Goodnight sweet prince :'(​

There were too many factors proving they were fake, with or without word of god.

Well, it's like two weeks left; we'll be seeing the real evo's soon.

Oh; and the monkeys are still lol. Maybe they'll be better then Plusle and Minun.

Goodbye my incredibly awesome Narwhotter. I'll miss you. We'll all miss you
Maybe the monkeys are a gimmick for triple battles, but there is another theory. Since there's only Isshu Pokemon before the National Dex, there will be no Eevee. Maybe these monkeys will be the Eeveelutions of Isshu.
And then there's the monkey trio in Dento's Gym. I think that the Gyms still have themes, but not themes we're used to. Maybe they specialize in different groups of Pokemon. Maybe Dento's Gym specializes in primate or mammal Pokemon. And Aloe specializes in reptilian creatures. And the last Gym has Pokemon only available on a certain route, cave, forest, etc. That would be very interesting and make for tougher Gym battles. Then we get to the Elite 4, fail miserably several times, then seriously over-level our Pokemon using an AR and kick ass.

So...looks like the games got a 40/40 from Famitsu.

It's not really a big deal, but considering they're only something like the 14th or 15th game to receive that score, I guess it means they'll be pretty good.

Some of the other games that have gotten this rating in the past: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Dragon Quest IX, and the Ocarina of Time.

I don't really trust Famitsu after they gave Punch-Out Wii a lower score than 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (in the same issue, no less!), but whatever. These games seem to be very good.

Video of infrared trading
Damn, Gocherizu (or whatever its name is) has some pretty nice stats. Not competitively, but for in-game that's pretty good.

Anyways, apparently, if you have someone directly across from you with a copy of Black or White, you can trade with them no matter where you are in the game. Pretty nifty, I must say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom