• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything looks even better now that they've gotten pretty scans of them. I think the deer's season alts could end up being entirely likable. Winter definitely is, at least.

What if this other heart thing is Luvdisc's best friend instead? D: You know, like, you wouldn't really expect Plusle and Minun to evolve into each other... I guess that doesn't quite fit, but, I don't know, maybe they'll come up with something. even though it really ought to evolve from Luvdisc

I have no idea which game to get. I guess I have to appreciate their marketing there though; plenty of people are going to want both. I do. Leaning toward White just because my friend has Black and I've always ended up with the same version as her.

not many things. However, Dragon Tail is considerably different, as it (potentially, I don't know if this has been confirmed) damages you opponent AND forces them to switch out. If this were counted as a tail attack, It would continue the line, as none of the have the same effect. (a.k.a: Dragon Rush is a dragon-type iron tail wannabe.)

(don't take this personally, I just REALLY like dragons. and gallade. one of my wishes would be for an event gallade to learn Spacial Rend.)

dragon rush has a different effect than all of them, 20% flinch. and spacial rend would suck on gallade.

What if this other heart thing is Luvdisc's best friend instead? D: You know, like, you wouldn't really expect Plusle and Minun to evolve into each other... I guess that doesn't quite fit, but, I don't know, maybe they'll come up with something. even though it really ought to evolve from Luvdisc

Well, the way its little hand fins flop around in the same direction in its battle animation, I thought ex-Luvdisc-evo was kind of like... a hug or something. It looks kinda like a sideways hug.

And I always associated Luvdisc with kisses. Anybody else? Kisses and hugs?

My favorite out of the latest batch is the Bulb Pokemon White Exclusive, Churine. It's cute as cute gets.

why are all the ones I really want (Rankurusu, Churine) exclusive to the version I don't want? ; ; I guess Chruine's counterpart is pretty cute, though... I think they'll be our Seedot/Lotad equivalents.

Is it me, or is there a lot of grass types revealed this generation? (btw, I meant 156 earlier; typo hehe)

Also, polar bear pokemon (if true) sounds awesome.

Last edited:
I...don't like any out of this batch. And the final starter evolutions are all rather boring, assuming that those final evos are legit and not just the second stage evos. About the only one I find remotely interesting is the deer, and that's just barely. Ah well, we have some good pokemon from earlier reveals so there's no reason to be disappointed.

SCEPTILE IS A MEGANIUM CLONE

MAKUHITA IS A MANKEY CLONE

WAILORD IS A SEAKING CLONE

OH MY GOD I HATE SCEPTILE/MAKUHITA/WAILORD FOREVER ;-;

I know someone already said something but for the love of god will people please please stop saying that it is dumb. I would rather it be a different type too, guys, really, but afshljaflhifhs.

On a lighter note, who else is going to name their buffro Bobobo-bo-bobobo (sp?) (after cutting it down to fit the limit)? Because I totally never watched that show since the idea frightened me but what else can you possibly call it, right?

Who is that, and can he attack people with his Magic Afro of Terror? If his afro is not capable of causing physical harm then it doesn't work!

Well ... he has a chocobo in it :o And that chocobo happens to be a badass!

Or you could be extremely cheap and call it Tauros or ... oh I know, ZacAfron! *shot*

Pokexperto apparently has someone doing fanart of these guys before official art is revealed to give people an idea of what they look like. Some of the fanarts they gave a few days ago match up to official Pokemon we saw in the CoroCoro leak.

Ah.

So, to clear things up, have Narwhotter and Megasmugsnake and Pokabumo been actually confirmed? I mean, they were in that picture with the second-stage ones (which have been confirmed, I think) but that doesn't mean they're actually real, though, right? Because Pokébeach said they were and I think I might be missing something.

Ah.

So, to clear things up, have Narwhotter and Megasmugsnake and Pokabumo been actually confirmed? I mean, they were in that picture with the second-stage ones (which have been confirmed, I think) but that doesn't mean they're actually real, though, right? Because Pokébeach said they were and I think I might be missing something.
Most people are just assuming that they're real now mainly because the 1st evolutions were revealed to be real, and because Pokexperto has unveiled a ton of legitimate Pokemon. I think that Pokejungle actually uncovered a sprite of Megasmugsnake somewhere, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom