• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only six HMs and one of them is Dive?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Aside from the water monkey's evolution - which looks like a lousy Sonic fan character - I'm lovin' all these new pokemon :O
Shimama and Kurumiru's evolutions are so dang awesome, and even though I hate monkeys, the fire monkey evo is rather cool-looking so I might end up using it.
The dark/fighting pokemon is just amazing, it's definitely going to be on my first team CB

aaugh why is the rom taking so long to get dumped I want to play this so hard

lkhfgoifdshfkjsdhkjefkusghsgiudsnskjfgskjfg

It is CONFIRMED, AWESOMESNAKE IS MINE

Jaroda (ジャローダ) - Royal Pokémon - 3.3m, 63kg - It overpowers it's opponents as it holds its head high. It is only when fighting a tough opponent that it unleashes its full strength.

what a badass!!!!

Aww man, N is affiliated with PETA Team Plasma after all? Not too surprising, I guess. He's still gangsta in my book. Nice VS sprite too.

Yay, that creepy yellow Lizard thing is real! GOING ON MY TEAM

What the fuck is Shinpora? I might like it after I see a clearer picture.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I need the ROM

Edit: LOL at "Troll" attack

Last edited:
Ganonpiiiiiiiig! I shall have my dear Bacondorf yet! Daikenki seems to have gained a little weight, though. :/

Most of those final evolutions look pretty sick--the only ones off the top of my head I'm not immediately keen on are yorterrie's (giantass lhasa apso shih tzu thing wtf) and that fighting dude with the plank (it was cuter before, and where did it get an I-beam?), but I don't mind 'em. Reparudusu and zebraika are looking particularly badass.

Also, version-dependent final gym leaders! This should be interesting!

Last edited:

I gotta start about 1256187 games at the same time because I can't fit all the pretty pokes in one team :U

The gender differences for the pidgeon thing's last evolution are pretty fancy, though I'm not sure which is which (one source says the fancier one is the male, other says it's the female). P:
AND the middle evos for Rankurusu and Gigaiasu are insanely cute CB
do want

Base stats for final evos are out now, if you're into competitive or something!

Don't like how low smugsnake's offensive stats are--it's meganium only weaker and faster, bleh. At least it's cooler-looking. And, as I predicted, Bacondorf's stats are drastically different from blaziken and infernape, so at least it doesn't "replace" them (wah wah wah clones, etc.). Guess I'm getting daikenki when my game gets here, then (that, and I want to save Bacondorf for the English game when the name "Bacondorf" will actually fit).

agh that pendoraa centipede thing DO WANT; mole guy is a pleasant surprise and is faster and way stronger (base 135 atk fuck yeah) than I thought it'd be. Also do want.

They sure are messing with speed tiers a lot this gen, btw. 113 speed? 101 speed? 106 speed? Que?

EDIT: aaaaah fuck that aakeosu archaeopteryx rock/flying thing look at its fucking stats 75/140/65/112/65/110 yes it dies to everything but that is beast DO WANT DO WANT

EDIT2: jesus look at those legendaries, man. They're all fast and hard-hitting.

also wtf is hihidaruma doing with 140 atk + an ability that gives it a strength boost

Last edited:
The mom this gen is hot. Probably cause she looks like an older female player char....

Er...what, new Pokemon? Yeah, Desert Croc becomes even beastier, and Wotter's final stage looks a little more(though only a small bit) like Wotter does. And Rotom changes types now. Hell yeah.

YAY LEAKAGE!

Also, one neat thing, the chandelier Pokemon has a higher special attack base stat than Alakazam and PorygonZ. Combined with the fact that I thought it was insanely awesome, it is going on my team.

Anyone else noticing that a lot of the Pokemon this generation have really high attack stats?

EDIT: I TOTALLY MISSED THAT DIVE WAS BACK. ASFDFSS THIS IS GOING TO BE AN AWESOME GENERATION.

THIS A CAPSLOCK OCCASION.

I WANT TO HAVE THIS GENERATION'S BABIES. ITS FREAKY, FREAKY HALF-DATA BABIES.

Though, Janobii and Gochiruzeru's stats...

I AM DISAPPOINT

Planned team:
Daikenki
Doreida
Aakeosu
Gochiruzeru
Shanderaa
Denchura

Of course, this could change.

Last edited:
Really high attack, really high speed, really high everything... they've got a bunch of 140's and crap, but they also have a lot of really low stats and stuff. They're piling 'em on at both ends of the spectrum.

Lamprey pokémon has levitate, by the way! No weakness!

Totally in love with the lamprey, Desukan's prevo, that three-headed dragon, Gear's final evo, tumorfrog, the turtle fossil, Koromori's evo, and that creepy yellow lizard.

LASERCANNONSPACEBUG is... a masterpiece. There need be no more generations. Pokemon is complete. Nothing is good enough to tread in the shadow of such beauty.

gdi I'm looking at Pokemon in the middle of an art history lecture.

HOLY FUCKING POKEBALLS

CAPS LOCK AND BOLD BIG TEXT ARE NECESSARY
This is now officially my favourite generation ;u;
There are only about three or four pokemon here that I genuinely hate; some are a bit ugh but most are totally mind-blowing CB

all those sexy designs
all those interesting type combinations
YES

That dark/fighting lizard and fire/bug thing are on top of my I WANT THIS - list at the moment, there are several other ones that I really want too :U
I honestly can't wait I'm going bananas @u@

I bet when my best friend sees the ice cream Pokémon, though, she's going to give me "They're running out of ideas!" again, and I'll respond with "Grimer is a pile of sludge that evolves into a bigger pile of sludge."

So I figured out what the fighting legendarythings are, right? They're legendary kirin/qi lin/those guys. So there's three kirin running around Isshu and the cutest, awesomest one is down there as an event with Celinedionmon and Spaceinvadermon. Also, I wonder why the raijin trio is split up like that? The last one even has a different ability. I guess maybe because ground is sort of opposed to flying and electric? Maybe they've shunned that one or something? Hm. I want to see how this plays out. (I wish they didn't all look nearly identical, though...)

In other news, since I don't like planning teams ahead of time, I am very happy to see how universally and unequivocally awesome everything is. I mean, I normally have a rule where I don't use pokémon with a lower base speed than 60 ingame because going last sucks in battles that have no real strategy, but so many of the awesome things (re: archelon thing, for one) are so cooool and ugh I'm going to be making so many exceptions and about twelve different playthroughs because one game cannot contain all of that awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom