• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Luke-I am you father."

"so?"

"Oh, and Kirikizan is exclusive to pokemon black."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

I means, seriously? I wanted Zekrom! but now I'll have to get black version, or else I can't get that awesome blade pokemon.

Ah well.

I'm still just hoping this infomation is false, but doesn't seem likely. I wanted Wargle/Kiriziriblegh/Goruggo on the same team or almost on the same team :o Sure I could trade, but I prefer catching the Pokemon (or breeding and levelling up) myself. And seeing as their is no Ditto equivalent, that's going to take a while.

Ah well, some of the other Pokes are still awesome enough for the team. I'll just wait for the locations of all the Pocket Manz and see.

One thing I'm looking forward to is transfering over all my pokemon and seeing how their sprites and atacks look in 5th gen. I mean the sprites move, for Arceus's sake. And another thing I'm worried about: how will items be transferred? Because the TMs change, you couldn't send over a pokemon holding a TM03, which is water pulse last gen, but something totally different in 5th gen. And if you can't trade over items ,how am I going to get my Soul Dew over to black and white? it's a Soul Dew, you can't really just leave it behind.

Guys! There is this magical thing called trading!

Hrml. Though I guess this means I'll be using wargle in the Japanese game after all, since I personally don't like trading for my ingame teams, even if it's with myself. (Or I could just use it in both!)

(Where are people hearing this, by the way? Exclusive according to whom? The only things I've seen confirmed as actually exclusive are reshiram/zekrom, the two grass-type lines and the cell/goth lines...)

Those levels ARE pretty ridiculous. On the bright side, there's apparently a new, lower shiny rate which I'm pretty happy about. Also, there is a cat. I WANT IT.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. WHAT'S THIS? a lower shiny rate?
What site reported this?!?! and is this true?

You can't transfer items, only Pokémon. Which means no held items. Good luck finding that Light Ball!

Also, not pissed that I just ordered White, because I wasn't planning to use those Pokémon anyway.

You can't transfer items, only Pokémon. Which means no held items. Good luck finding that Light Ball!

I said Soul Dew. The held Item that was given away with the enigma stone event. The one that raises the Sp.atk and Sp. def of both Latias and Latios. The one that CAN'T BE FOUND ANYWERE ELSE.

...crap. There's probably no chance of a third Lati@s-based Wi-Fi event happening.

Also, not pissed that I just ordered White, because I wasn't planning to use those Pokémon anyway.

I've only seen that mentioned in the case of the transfer machine, not the pokéshifter; at least, that's what I inferred from Serebii's previous update about it.

Guys it helps if you at least mention sources when you say things like this. This goes for "version exclusives", "lowered shiny rates", etc.. Please attempt to substantiate your statements instead of making everyone else scramble for them!

I said Soul Dew. The held Item that was given away with the enigma stone event. The one that raises the Sp.atk and Sp. def of both Latias and Latios. The one that CAN'T BE FOUND ANYWERE ELSE.

...crap. There's probably no chance of a third Lati@s-based Wi-Fi event happening.

Uh, Soul Dew had been around way longer than that. It was first distributed with the Eon Ticket event.

RespectTheBlade said:
I know, but that still doesn't change the fact that it's a Wi-Fi event-exclusive held Item that can't be found anywhere else.

... it can be found in RSE ?_? It can be bought in PBR, too. It's OP anyway, so I don't particularly care if it doesn't show up again :V

Guys! There is this magical thing called trading!

Hrml. Though I guess this means I'll be using wargle in the Japanese game after all, since I personally don't like trading for my ingame teams, even if it's with myself. (Or I could just use it in both!)

(Where are people hearing this, by the way? Exclusive according to whom? The only things I've seen confirmed as actually exclusive are reshiram/zekrom, the two grass-type lines and the cell/goth lines...)

That's what I meant earlier though. I don't like to trade to get two awesome Pokemon for my ingame team (or wait until end game but thats a diff one). I'd usually end up accepting the trade and breeding my own so I know I actually raised it myself, but looking at their evolution levels again ...

Plus, the reason I'm unsure of this exclusiveness is because I only read it on another forum, who claims it was on GameFaqs, so it's probably untrue anyway.

Well, I will reiterate: mention that first next time, please? People are getting all worked up over "wah exclusive this" and "wah no items that", but no one is even attempting to substantiate their sources, even if they are potentially rumors. It's mildly annoying, because there are so many sites saying so many things and I really don't want to have to hunt for all this crap myself. Sources, people. Name them.

They're probably going to do one. They've done two in the past, they'll do another.

Not likely. The Eon ticket was so you could get the other Lati, same as the Enigma stone event in HG/SS. The Soul Dew was a bonus.However, I can see you getting it in game as an item (possibly). Pokebeach said that in some point in the game, the Dark Trinity people give you the Adamant, Lustrous, and Griseous orbs. It's a possibility that at some point in the game you get a Soul Dew, as there is no guarantee that all players will have Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina.

EDIT: Found this on youtube. not sure it's accurate, but... apparently they play this instead of the annoying beeping noise when your hp is low.

Last edited:
Well, I will reiterate: mention that first next time, please? People are getting all worked up over "wah exclusive this" and "wah no items that", but no one is even attempting to substantiate their sources, even if they are potentially rumors. It's mildly annoying, because there are so many sites saying so many things and I really don't want to have to hunt for all this crap myself. Sources, people. Name them.

Woops. I guess I just assumed that it had spread around the web faster like the other things, like the seven sages or something. Though considering their placement in the 'dex, plus their evolution levels and somewhat similiar stat numbers, I still think Wargle and Valjina are possibly exclusive. No other proof though.

On the other hand, I found this tidbit from TvTropes that possibly explains Kyuremu' relation to the other dragons.

Stealth Pun: Maybe unintentional but Kyuremu looks pretty hideous and seems to make a trio with Reshiram and Zekrom. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Okay, I still got nutthin.

Well, that's mildly dissapointing if the version exclusives turn out to be true. I think Wargle is pretty awesome, but at the same time the Ground/Ghost robot is waaaay cooler than the Dark/Steel robot.

But that's what we have the GTS for. :D

respecttheblade said:
Found this on youtube. not sure it's accurate, but... apparently they play this instead of the annoying beeping noise when your hp is low.
I thought they confirmed that a while ago?

Well, this image has popped up, possibly confirming again exclusives (link as on TvTropes, have no idea where they got it). It seems legitimate to me.

Official confirmation still needed though. And if this image is true, guess it's White for me. The bug Pokemon I want evolves by trading, and I can just grow used to Valjina and Ainto.

EDIT: Apparently, if I'm gathering Serebii's info right, there's a heavy rain storm in the vicinity of a genie legendary after the Elite 4/while searching for the Seven Sages. It seems like the genies could be the running guys. (If the rain going away when it leaves again only being for an aesthetic touch, and not a warning of their prescence)

EDIT2: Serebii has confirmed that at least the green genie/Torenesusomething is a roamer. The others are unconfirmed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom