• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Blade Caverns

Brock:

After catching the nidorina, a female

weavile

starts to walk your way, flinging Ice Shards. (for future refrence, if you're not the only person, please quote the pokemon you're catching. it gets kinda confusing.)

[catch/ignore] 5 pokeballs left. Held Pokemon: Nidorina [f]

St. Christopher:

Running away from the Ice Shards, you trip over a small shell. a male

shedinja

floats towards you, starting to charge for a Fury Cutter

[catch/ignore] 5 pokeballs left. Held Pokemon: shiny Nidoqueen [f]

Alraune:

After catching the nidoking, a furry blur comes out of nowhere and tries to bite your leg. Luckily, your Tyranitar blocks it. a male

Mightyena

glares at your Tyranitar.

[catch/ignore] 5 pokeballs left. Held Pokemon: Nidoking [m]. Partner: Tyranitar

Mawile: You continue in your insane search for bladed pokemon, and a male

sneasel

comes out of nowhere and...slashes the same leg.

[catch/ignore] 5 pokeballs left. Held Pokemon: Sandshrew [m]

Also, forgot to mention above: first five customers get a complimentary (and randomly chosen) one of these items:

Razor Claw
Razor Fang
Quick Claw

I will distribute these in the next post, and edit the first.

Alraune:

After catching the nidoking, a furry blur comes out of nowhere and tries to bite your leg. Luckily, your Tyranitar blocks it. a male

Mightyena

glares at your Tyranitar.

Have Tyranitar kick it while I ignore it :T

Brock:

After catching the nidorina, a female

weavile

starts to walk your way, flinging Ice Shards. (for future refrence, if you're not the only person, please quote the pokemon you're catching. it gets kinda confusing.)

[catch/ignore] 5 pokeballs left. Held Pokemon: Nidorina [f]

Have two males already.

Um. I guess I'll bring my Salamence to here.

Brock:

You narrowly escape the Ice Shards, and send out your Salamence. He immediately gets slashed by a male

sneasel

Also, you see a Razor Claw lying on the ground in front of you. [Pick Up/Leave] (this is your free promotional item)

[Catch/Ignore/incinerate] 5 pokeballs left. Held Pokemon: Nidorina [f]. Partner: Salamence

St.Christopher:

You continue to walk along at a comfortable pace, when you cut your shoe open on a Razor Fang. [Pick Up/Leave] (this is your free promotional item)

after stepping on a rock, a small female

sandshrew

pops out of the ground and attempts to throw sand in your eyes. It lands on your pant leg.

[catch/ignore] 4 pokeballs left. Held Pokemon: Shiny Nidoqueen[f], Shedinja [-]

Alraune:

You enter a small corridor, occasionally being lit up by bright flashes of light. A female

luxio

Lunges out at you with amazing speed. It throws a Razor Claw [Pick Up/Ignore] (this is your free promotional item) at your Tyranitar, and eyes you warily.

[catch/ignore] 5 pokeballs left. Held Pokemon: Nidoking [m]. Partner: Tyranitar.

Mawile:

Cluthing your sore leg, you limp deeper in the cave. Your determination to find a rare pokemon drives out a male

gallade

He regards you with caution. You also notice a Quick Claw on the ground. [Pick Up/Ignore] (this is your free promotional item.)

[catch/ignore] 4 pokeballs left. Held Pokemon: Sandshrew [m], Sneasel [m]

Skylark:

You enter the cave. You immediately notice a Quick Claw on the ground. [Pick Up/Ignore] (this is your free promotional item)

As you continue on, a female

scyther

Tries to cut your head off with an Air Slash. It misses.

[Catch/Ignore] 6 pokeballs left.

Alraune:

You enter a small corridor, occasionally being lit up by bright flashes of light. A female

luxio

Lunges out at you with amazing speed. It throws a Razor Claw [Pick Up/Ignore] (this is your free promotional item) at your Tyranitar, and eyes you warily.

Ooh, catch and pick up.

Skylark:

You enter the cave. You immediately notice a Quick Claw on the ground. [Pick Up/Ignore] (this is your free promotional item)

As you continue on, a female

scyther

Tries to cut your head off with an Air Slash. It misses.

[Catch/Ignore] 6 pokeballs left.

I forgot to tell you this, but I'll be bringing along my Froslass. I very dislike random pokemon attacking me without being able to defend myself so yeah...
Froslass, use Ice Beam. *picks up quick claw and walks away from Scyther*

Mawile:

Cluthing your sore leg, you limp deeper in the cave. Your determination to find a rare pokemon drives out a male

gallade

He regards you with caution. You also notice a Quick Claw on the ground. [Pick Up/Ignore] (this is your free promotional item.)

[catch/ignore] 4 pokeballs left. Held Pokemon: Sandshrew [m], Sneasel [m]
Catch the Gallade and pick up the Quick Claw.

Alraunne:

As you continue on, a Seviper knocks a female

zangoose

into your path.

[catch/ignore] 4 pokeballs left. Items: Razor Claw. Held Pokemon: Nidoking [m], Luxio [f] Partner: Tyranitar

Skylark:

You freeze the Scyther and pick up the Quick Claw. As you press on, a male

mightyena

attempts to take a bite out of your leg

[catch/ignore] 6 pokeballs left. Items: Quick Claw. Partner: Froslass

St. Christopher

(Well, they want to kill everyone, actually.)

After walking through a series of puddles, a small male

poochyena

clamps onto your leg, only to be knocked away by Metooth.

[catch/ignore] 4 pokeballs left. Held Pokemon: Shiny Nidoqueen [f], Shedinja [-]. Partner: Feraligatr [Metooth]
(Do you want your Razor Fang?)

Mawile:

You keep walking, and your leg starts to feel less sore. However, a female

leafeon

sends a bunch of seeds your way. You avoid them, knowing they will likely explode.

[catch/ignore] 3 pokeballs left. Items: Quick Claw. Held Pokemon: Sandshrew [m], Sneasel [m], Gallade [m]

Aw, he likes the taste of my blllooooo....

/slapped awake my Metooth

Punt it into next week.

Mawile:

You keep walking, and your leg starts to feel less sore. However, a female

leafeon

sends a bunch of seeds your way. You avoid them, knowing they will likely explode.

[catch/ignore] 3 pokeballs left. Items: Quick Claw. Held Pokemon: Sandshrew [m], Sneasel [m], Gallade [m]
Aww. Catch it.

Mawile:

As you walk into s secluded section of the cave, a male

gabite

attempts to fry you with a Flamethrower.

[catch/ignore] 2 pokeballs left. Items: Quick Claw. Held Pokemon: Sandshrew [m], Sneasel [m], Gallade [m], Leafeon [f]

St. Christopher

You continue to walk, ranting to Metooth about how everything is trying to kill you. As if on cue, a female

gliscor

swoops down and tries to take a cold-infused bite out of your head, only to be knocked off course by Metooth.

[catch/ignore] 4 pokeballs left. Held Pokemon: Shiny Nidoqueen [f], Shedinja [-]. Partner: Feraligatr [Metooth]
(Do you want your Razor Fang?)

Back
Top Bottom