• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

blazheirio889 vs. Crazy Linoone (ref: Squornshellous Beta)

Guh. I'm blind. Don't mind me. >.< SEE GUYS this is why you shouldn't stay up so late.

Nuuuuu all the delicious maple syrup and awesomesauce :(

I think Blazhy should start tic-tac-toeing first this round, since I started it last round.

Alrighty Canyon, since the damage cap will prevent you from dying this round, you're just going to Eat The Honey I'm Going To Drop On To the Arena in a Little While if You Wait and mope around to conserve energy. Magic Coat if the swablu uses a status-inducing move. If the swablu doesn't attack during an action, Chill.

Eat The Honey I'm Going To Drop On To the Arena in a Little While if You Wait/Chill/Magic Coat ~ Eat The Honey I'm Going To Drop On To the Arena in a Little While if You Wait/Chill/Magic ~ Eat The Honey I'm Going To Drop On To the Arena in a Little While if You Wait/Chill/Magic

Hrml, okay. Lutchrium, just keep throwing Toxics at Death Canyon until it dies of energy loss. The Toxic shouldn't bother you all too much in the long run anyway~

Toxic ~ Toxic ~ Toxic

[ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [BA] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]

First drop of sauce must be awesomesauce. /Must./

Battle Format: 2vs2 Single
Battle Style: Set
DQ: One Week
Damage Cap: 40%
Banned: OHKOs, Perish Song, Destiny Bond. Direct healers are limited to 1 per Pokemon; chills are limited to 3 per Pokemon.
Arena: The Waffle of Many Awesome Condiments

You heard me.

That’s right, this is the next in the Linoone food arena series (though I’ve been given the privilege to write it out). This battle commences on a gigantic waffle that stretches out as far as the eye can see – squares upon squares of soft, delicious breakfast food.

Even the most scrumptious of delicacies can be made better with the right condiment, though. And this is where the biggest quirk of this arena comes in: when the trainers issue their commands, they are also to fill in a waffle square with a condiment of their choice in a heated game of tic-tac-toe. However, the tic-tac-toe order is determined separately from that of the commanding order at the beginning of the match for game-balancing purposes. Therefore, trainer one could be attacking first, but filling in their square second. Tic-tac-toe turns alternate and are not affected by the time-distorting skillz of Trick Room.

Whenever a trainer wins a game of tic-tac-toe, a Snorlax will inexplicably drop out of nowhere, squashing the loser’s Pokemon for 5% typeless damage. The Snorlax will then proceed to drain all the syrups and sauces from the waffle squares (oh, horror!), but will thankfully be incapacitated by the referee before it can get to nomming the actual battlefield itself. In the event that the tic-tac-toe game ends in a tie, the Snorlax will drop out of nowhere regardless, but simply will not land on a Pokemon. It’ll still suck up all the condiments, though.

And finally, I’ve saved the best for last: the condiments. You can put your tongue back in your head now.
Awesomesauce: explodes with awesomeness when thrown. Abbreviated as A.
Maple syrup: gives +1 speed to the consumer due to sugar overload. Also explodes with awesomeness. Abbreviated as M.
Regular syrup: gives +1 attack to the consumer due to I’unno. Abbreviated as R.
High fructose corn syrup: deals 5% typeless damage when thrown/consumed due to ohlookabutterfly *runs* Abbreviated as C.
Butter: it’s slippery. Think of it as on-waffle ice. Abbreviated as B.
Honey: gives +1 sp. attack to the consumer due to it being… the counterpart to regular syrup, somehow. No, I don’t know either. Sorry. Abbreviated as H.

In addition, part of the waffle can be consumed to heal 5% health.

Blazhy is abbreviated as B and Crazy Linoone as C.

And an example of a tic-tac-toe game in case it isn’t clear:

Blazhy’s turn:
[ ] [BB] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]

Linoone’s turn:

[HC] [BB] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]

etc.
Team blazhy
1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Swablu
Lutchurium (Male)
Ability: Natural Cure
Health: 52%
Energy: 23%
Commands: Toxic ~ Toxic ~ Toxic
Chills: 1/3
Healings: 0/1

Team Linoone
1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Porygon
Death Canyon (Genderless)
Ability: Download
Health: 41%
Energy: 10%
Status: HEALTHISNOWWITHINACCEPTABLENORMS; ENERGYREACHINGCRITICALLEVELS. AFURTHERREDUCTIONINENERGYMAYCAUSEASYSTEMFAILURE. Attack +1, Fly mimicked, speed +1
Commands: Eat Honey / Chill / Magic Coat ~ Eat Honey / Chill / Magic Coat ~ Eat Honey / Chill / Magic Coat
Chills: 2/3
Item: Up-Grade

Round 5 Begin!

Yet again, the two globs of sauce drop onto the now-empty waffle. It ain't empty no more.

Death Canyon, hearing the trainers' orders, prepeares his move at hyperspeed. His pink and blue skin takes on a reflective sheen and he holds perfectly skill (or as still as he can with his sugar rush, anyway; he's vibrating at about 1000Hz) as his opponent pulls a disgusting mix of vile chemicals out of various areas of his body and spits it at the Porygon. It misses by a mile, landing well over to Canyon's left.

Canyon, despite his now-intense fatigue, notes the Swablu preparing another Toxic and begins a Magic Coat. He flickers between reflective and dull a few times, then the lights in his eyes go out, his slight hover ceases and he falls to the ground. The Toxic glob lands on his unconscious form and utterly fails to do anything.

As Linoone calls his Pokémon back to its Pokéball, the harsh sunlight fades to a pleasant and normal level once again, a massive drop in the ambient temperature following shortly.

Round 5 End!

Team blazhy
1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Swablu
Lutchurium (Male)
Energy: 11%
Attacks Used: Toxic ~ Toxic

Team Linoone
xpqo.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Porygon
Death Canyon (Genderless)
Ability: Download
Health: 41%
Energy: 0%
Attacks Used: Magic Coat ~ Magic Coat
Chills: 2/3
Item: Up-Grade

Damage / Energy Calculations
Magic Coat - 5% energy
Toxic - 6% energy (accuracy roll 98, needed 90 or above to miss - missed)
Magic Coat - 5% energy
Toxic - 6% energy (accuracy roll 65, needed 90 or above to miss)

Notes
- WAAAAAAAAAAFLES
- Canyon energyfainted on the second action.
- Yeah, you're right. This tic-tac-toe thing (hey over here we call it noughts and crosses) is proving to cause problems, isn't it.
- Linoone, did you know your commands call Magic Coat just 'Magic'?

Arena Notes
- There is a glob of Toxic on the ground some distance to the left of where Canyon was; touching it may well poison someone.
The waffle looks like this:
dnevbq.jpg

Next Round
- Linoone sends out
- blazhy Attacks and fills in a square
- Linoone Attacks and fills in a square
- I ref

Lutchrium, you did great. You're probably gonna go the same way Death Canyon went, unfortunately, but hey! You got your EXP!

Anyway, Chill, Chill, and Toxic, I guess. Replace with Chill, Snore, and Chill if you are asleep. If there's something preventing you from Toxic-ing Kwak'waka (e.g. Substitute), then use uh, Ice Beam. If you can't hit Kwak'waka at all (e.g. Protect), then just Chill.

Chill ~ Chill/Snore ~ Toxic/Ice Beam/Chill

[CH] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [BA] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [BC]

Look my initials :D

Derpidy derp. Time to energystall.

First, make a 15% Substitute. Then sit around and Calm Mind for a while because you can. The swablu would've ran out of Chills after this round, so we can slowly wear it down after this.

Substitute(15%) ~ Calm Mind ~ Calm Mind

And, ew, corn syrup?!

[CH] [ ] [CH]
[ ] [BA] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [BC]

Banned: OHKOs, Perish Song, Destiny Bond. Direct healers are limited to 1 per Pokemon; chills are limited to 3 per Pokemon.

You heard me.

That’s right, this is the next in the Linoone food arena series (though I’ve been given the privilege to write it out). This battle commences on a gigantic waffle that stretches out as far as the eye can see – squares upon squares of soft, delicious breakfast food.

Even the most scrumptious of delicacies can be made better with the right condiment, though. And this is where the biggest quirk of this arena comes in: when the trainers issue their commands, they are also to fill in a waffle square with a condiment of their choice in a heated game of tic-tac-toe. However, the tic-tac-toe order is determined separately from that of the commanding order at the beginning of the match for game-balancing purposes. Therefore, trainer one could be attacking first, but filling in their square second. Tic-tac-toe turns alternate and are not affected by the time-distorting skillz of Trick Room.

Whenever a trainer wins a game of tic-tac-toe, a Snorlax will inexplicably drop out of nowhere, squashing the loser’s Pokemon for 5% typeless damage. The Snorlax will then proceed to drain all the syrups and sauces from the waffle squares (oh, horror!), but will thankfully be incapacitated by the referee before it can get to nomming the actual battlefield itself. In the event that the tic-tac-toe game ends in a tie, the Snorlax will drop out of nowhere regardless, but simply will not land on a Pokemon. It’ll still suck up all the condiments, though.

And finally, I’ve saved the best for last: the condiments. You can put your tongue back in your head now.
Maple syrup: gives +1 speed to the consumer due to sugar overload. Also explodes with awesomeness. Abbreviated as M.
High fructose corn syrup: deals 5% typeless damage when thrown/consumed due to ohlookabutterfly *runs* Abbreviated as C.
Honey: gives +1 sp. attack to the consumer due to it being… the counterpart to regular syrup, somehow. No, I don’t know either. Sorry. Abbreviated as H.

Blazhy’s turn:
[ ] [BB] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]

Linoone’s turn:

[HC] [BB] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]

etc.
Team blazhy
1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Swablu
Lutchurium (Male)
Energy: 11%
Commands: Chill ~ Chill / Snore ~ Toxic / Ice Beam / Chill

Team Linoone
xpqo.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Natu
Kwak'waka (Female)
Ability: Synchronize
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Commands: Substitute (15%) ~ Calm Mind ~ Calm Mind
Chills: 0/3

Round 6 Begin!

Two more globs of sauce drop onto the waffle, surprising the newcomer greatly.

The newest Pokémon to be sent out is also the first to move; her eyes glow bright pink and a lump of Awesomesauce pulls itself out of the hole on the waffle, forming into the shape of a somewhat-smaller Natu that then glows brightly. When the glow fades, the Substitute is a perfect replica of the original, albeit smaller, and it blinks and begins hopping around. Lutchurium, meanwhile, has been snoozing, curled up with a wing over his face. His motionless state looks like it won't abate anytime soon.

Soon both of the battlers are motionless, Kwak'waka having closed his eyes and assumed a meditative state in an attempt to heighten his mental prowess.

With Kwak'waka still motionless, Lutchurium rouses from his slumber. Uncurling, he leaps up and begins flying, then he closes his eyes and begins concentrating. A small orb of intense cold begins to form in front of him. It gradually grows, then upon reaching full size, a beam of icy-cold shoots forward from its front, streaking towards Kwak'waka and hitting the substitute instead as it hops in front of its creator. Lumps of Awesomesauce freeze solid and fall off, leaving a patchy and lumpy Natu clone, but the clone is still just about structurally sound. Kwak'waka opens her eyes, feeling the power her meditation has granted her rushing through her body, and notes the state of her clone. It worries her.

Round 6 End!

Team blazhy
1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Swablu
Lutchurium (Male)
Energy: 14%
Attacks Used: Chill ~ Chill ~ Ice Beam
Chills: 3/3

Team Linoone
xpqo.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Natu
Kwak'waka (Female)
Health: 85%
Energy: 85%
Status: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SUBSTITUTE? Special attack +2, special defense +2
Attacks used: Substitute (15%) ~ Calm Mind ~ Calm Mind
Ani177MS.png
Substitute
Health:
3%

Substitute - 15% health (Kwak'waka), 7% energy
Chill - Restored 5% energy
Calm Mind - 4% energy
Chill - Restored 5% energy
Calm Mind - 4% energy
Ice Beam - 12% damage, 7% energy (accuracy roll 50, needed 100 to miss)

Notes
- WAAAAAAAAAAFLES
- Boring second round there, eh?
- Yeah, Lutchurium wouldn't have been able to Chill on the third round even if his orders for that eventuality had been fulfilled.

Arena Notes
- There is a glob of Toxic on the ground some distance to the left of where Canyon was; touching it may well poison someone.
30a55cy.jpg

Next Round
- Linoone Attacks
- blazhy Attacks and fills in a square
- Linoone fills in a square
- I ref

Last edited:
A Substitute made from awesomesauce? Nice!

Although shouldn't the Ice Beam deal less damage since Kwa's got two Calm Minds under her belt when it hit? I suppose the damage calculation depends on the ref, but... >.<;

Well, nothing much we can do right now, really. I highly doubt that the swablu will energy die soon, since Blazhy could always order it to do nothing, so dunk it into the corn syrup with Psychic. Hopefully, the viscosity of the gross syrup will keep it in the same spot for quite a while, enough for you to hit it with an Air Cutter. Make sure you dunk it in corn syrup before you Air Cutter, for maximum accuracy. Finish off with a Chill, since you don't have anything left to do after that.

If the swablu is ordered to use Haze on any action, Tailwind before it Hazes to blow the fog away from you. If you already have a Tailwind going, continue doing whatever you were doing before.

Psychic/Tailwind ~ Psychic/Tailwind/Air Cutter ~ Air Cutter/Tailwind/Chill

;; I'm assuming that I don't fill in a square this action because it's Blazhy's turn.

Well, in the interest of making Kwak'waka waste as much energy as possible, I want you to use Haze on the first action. Even though you can't use it yet, since it's a BW move! But regardless, since I ordered Haze, Kwak'waka should still use Tailwind.

Next action, you'll be in corn syrup before you can do anything (ewww). If you can get out, use Fury Attack; otherwise, Air Cutter will do the trick.

Finish off with Ice Beam because we all know you're not sticking around for much longer, so let's not go down without causing a nice chunk of damage. Although if you are out of the syrup, go batshit insane and give me a solid Outrage (BECAUSE WE CAN).

Haze ~ Fury Attack/Air Cutter ~ Ice Beam/Outrage

[CH] [BR] [CH]
[ ] [BA] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [BC]

(man I really should've abbreviated something as S so I could put "BS" in there for the lulz)

Dammit I thought I checked everything. *shakes fist* Darn you, Blazhy!

Too bad there's no condiment starting with L so I can have my initials all over the waffle.

[CH] [BR] [CH]
[ ] [BA] [ ]
[ ] [CH] [BC]

You heard me.

Blazhy’s turn:
[ ] [BB] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]

Linoone’s turn:

[HC] [BB] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]

etc.
Team blazhy
1imko5.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Swablu
Lutchurium (Male)
Energy: 14%
Commands: Haze ~ Fury Attack / Air Cutter ~ Ice Beam / Outrage

Team Linoone
xpqo.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Natu
Kwak'waka (Female)
Health: 85%
Energy: 85%
Status: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SUBSTITUTE? Special attack +2, special defense +2
Commands: Psychic / Tailwind ~ Psychic / Tailwind / Air Cutter ~ Air Cutter / Tailwind / Chill
Ani177MS.png
Substitute
Health:
3%

Round 7 Begin!

Once again, the two sauce-globs drop onto the waffle.

Hearing the trainers' orders, Kwak'waka registers the word 'Haze' in the opponents', and immediately begins her own move. Her eyes glow light blue, and the wind begins to pick up. Soon there is a strong tailwind blowing from Crazy Linoone's end of the field, and Kwak'waka revels in the speed boost it grants her. Meanwhile, Lutchurium, completely not recognizing the command 'Haze', does absolutely nothing.

At an incredible speed, Kwak'waka prepares her mental energies for the next attack. Her eyes take on a bright pink glow as she casts her mind around, searching for Lutchurium's; however, despite him being visible right there, she can't seem to find him. In frustration, she releases the psychic blast at a random location, the only sign of this being a large bubble surfacing on the Awesomesauce-filled pool. It bursts. Lutchurium, having been watching his opponent carefully, then struggles against the (from his perspective) headwind to reach Kwak'waka's substitute. He delivers three sharp pecks to its skull, ignoring the unpleasant sensation of his beak sliding through Awesomesauce, and the clone finally gives up the struggle and collapses in a pool of green goo.

Yet again, Kwak'waka is the first to move; her eyes take on a pale blue glow as she raises her wings high, causing many sharp blades of air to form and rush towards Lutchurium, where they cut into his skin and cause searing pain. This, naturally, angers him; he in turn begins his own attack, his eyes glow bright orange and he suddenly leaps towards Kwak'waka, tearing savagely into her skin with claws infused with draconic energy. He leaps back, and the attack proves to be too much for him; his eyes close, his wings stop flapping, and he falls to the ground, narrowly missing one of the pools of honey. blazhy recalls her Pokémon and considers what to send out next.

Round 7 End!

Team blazhy
xpqo.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Swablu
Lutchurium (Male)
Health: 42%
Energy: 0%
Attacks Used: nothing ~ Fury Attack ~ Outrage

Team Linoone
xpqo.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Natu
Kwak'waka (Female)
Health: 73%
Energy: 67%
Status: I think I won. Special attack +2, special defense +2, speed doubled
Attacks used: Tailwind ~ Psychic ~ Air Cutter

Tailwind - 3% energy
Psychic - 9% energy (accuracy roll 100, needed 100 to miss - missed)
Fury Attack - Three hits at 1% damage and 1% energy each
Air Cutter - 10% damage, 6% energy (accuracy roll 54, needed 95 or higher to miss; critical roll failed)
Outrage - 12% damage, 8% energy

Notes
- WAAAAAAAAAAFLES
- Yes darn it I calculated the things for Lutchurium's moves first so I forgot to factor in Calm Mind.
- The substitute was destroyed on the second action.
- A 100% accuracy move and it missed. Unlucky.
- Lutchurium energyfainted on the third action.
- Is anyone ever going to faint from damage in one of the battles I ref?

Arena Notes
- There is a strong tailwind from Kwak'waka's side of the field (two more actions).
kakz9v.jpg

Next Round
- blazhy sends out, attacks and fills in a square
- I ref

Last edited:
Maybe it's because you have Chills recover so little energy? I myself go for around 10% per chill, and I'm pretty sure most refs do too (the only ref I can think of that recovered 5% per Chill was Music Dragon, and he's retired).

Also I'm a girl. :x Why does everyone mistake me for a guy grah

Anyway, I want Khionas to evolve. Go do your stuff, girl!

[CH] [BR] [CH]
[ ] [BA] [ ]
[BH] [CH] [BC]

I smell tie after tie...

(Only complaining because I'm losing but....!)

Shouldn't Blazhy attack first because I commanded first last time? >.<

Meanwhile....

*RNGgodshrine*
*RNGgodshrine*
*RNGgodshrine*
*RNGgodshrine*

Fixed the command order and blazhy's gender (derp sorry I wasn't paying attention).
Mreh, okey, I'll up the energy per chill to 10% in future. I'd fix past reffings but that'd change too much.

Just spam Icy Wind for this round. However, should Kwak'waka be ordered to use three damaging moves this round, just Bide for the whole round (and if she's commanded to use a dodge and attack Faint Attack or some similar shenanigan wait until you can attack her before releasing the Bide). And if you can't hit Kwak'waka for whatever reason (read: Protect, Detect, etc. Subs should be shot on sight), Stockpile (10%).

Icy Wind/Bide/Stockpile (10%) ~ Icy Wind/Bide/Stockpile (10%) ~ Icy Wind/Bide/Stockpile (10%)

Lazy commands are lazy OTL;;

Blazhy, you really love Stockpiles, don't you...

Annnnnd I'm using the same retarded(ly awesome) logic as I have done before with the Thunder and stuff.

So, Kwa, Grass Knot for all three actions, unless the seel starts using Bide, which then make the smallest possible Substitute you can on the second action and Grass Knot again on the third so we can burn its energy.

I got this.

Grass Knot ~ Grass Knot/Substitute (as small as possible) ~ Grass Knot

Dropping another blob of awesome on to the waffle for a tie.

[CH] [BR] [CH]
[ ] [BA] [CA]
[BH] [CH] [BC]

You heard me.

Blazhy’s turn:
[ ] [BB] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]

Linoone’s turn:

[HC] [BB] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]

etc.
Team blazhy
xpqo.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Seel
Khionas (Female)
Ability: Hydration
Energy: 100%
Commands: Icy Wind / Bide / Stockpile (10%) ~ Icy Wind / Bide / Stockpile (10%) ~ Icy Wind / Bide / Stockpile (10%)

Team Linoone
xpqo.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Natu
Kwak'waka (Female)
Health: 73%
Energy: 67%
Status: I think I won. Special attack +2, special defense +2, speed doubled
Commands: Grass Knot ~ Grass Knot / Substitute (as small as possible) ~ Grass Knot

Round 8 Begin!

Yet again, sauce mysteriously appears out of nowhere. It won't be around for long.

Both battlers are confused over their orders, Khionas especially. If Kwak'waka uses three damaging moves, then I use Bide, which makes her use Substitute, which means I use... Icy Wind... but then she uses Grass Knot... so I use Bide? Eh, forget it, I'll just wing it. Noting that her opponent was ordered, at least by default, to use Grass Knot on all three actions, the newcomer figures that's as good a basis as anything. She closes her eyes and begins to glow with a faint red aura. Kwak'waka, meanwhile, is extending her mind to find the plantlife inherent to the arena, trying to pour her own energy into stimulating its growth, but there's one big problem - no plants. No matter where she looks, she can't find a single blade of grass, and so the move fails.

With Khionas still doing absolutely nothing, it is difficult to tell she's using a Bide attack, but Kwak'waka realizes this and prepares for her own attack. Her eyes take on a pink sheen as she pulls a glob of awesomesauce out of the waffle, then as before it glows, and the glow fades to reveal a perfect-if-sightly-sticky Natu, this one far smaller than the other. It opens its eyes and looks at Khionas, recognizing its foe.

The persistent tailwind from Kwak'waka's end of the field fades away, leaving the air undisturbed once more.

Kwak'waka is reluctant to use the same Grass Knot, remembering its uselessness before; unfortunately, her trainer's orders give no way around it. She searches futiley for plantlife for a few seconds before giving up. Khionas stirs at this point, opening his eyes; the faint red aura dissipates and does absolutely nothing. Khionas stares at Kwak'waka in embarrassment, Kwak'waka stares at Khionas in amusement, the substitute blinks and looks away.

The Pokéball now clipped to the referee's belt bursts open, the light that pours out forming into the large Snorlax (and there I thought he'd never eat again) who practically dives into the honey in his frantic attempts to find food. He manages to get to the condimants and with a noise - you know that noise a bathtub makes as it drains? Imagine that but a thousand times louder - he manages to down the massive quantities of sauce. The referee finally stops fumbling with the Pokéball as the Snorlax falls over and begins snoring. She calls it back, mumbling something about getting a safety lock.

Round 8 End!

Team blazhy
xpqo.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Seel
Khionas (Female)
Ability: Hydration
Energy: 97%
Attacks Used: Bide (charge) ~ Bide (charge) ~ Bide (release)

Team Linoone
xpqo.jpg
1imko5.jpg

Natu
Kwak'waka (Female)
Health: 63%
Energy: 62%
Status: Where are all the plants? Special attack +2, special defense +2
Attacks used: Grass Knot ~ Substitute (10%) ~ Grass Knot
Ani177MS.png
Substitute
Health: 10%

Bide - 0% damage stored, 1% energy
Grass Knot - failed due to lack of plantlife
Bide - 0% damage stored, 1% energy
Substitute - 10% health (Kwak'waka), 5% energy
Grass Knot - failed due to lack of plantlife
Bide - 0% damage, 1% energy

Notes
- WAAAAAAAAAAFLES
- We're on a giant waffle. Where's the plants?
- Pretty uneventful round, eh guys?
- Please don't make me write the Snorlax again, there's little I can do to describe it.
- Don't give circular commands guys, they confuse your Pokémon.

Arena Notes
2448umv.jpg

Next Round
- blazhy attacks and fills in a square
- I ref

Last edited:
When I said "three damaging attacks" I meant that if Kwak'waka was going to /use/ three damaging attacks. Since the Sub was thrown in there, I'm pretty sure Khionas should've used Icy Wind.

Also the smallest Sub possible is 10%.

Aw darn it. Fixing Substitute.
The two were given circular commands; if Kwak'waka used three damaging moves, Khionas would use Bide, which would make Kwak'waka use Substitute, which would make Khionas use Icy Wind, which would make Khionas use Grass Knot, which would be three damaging moves. I accounted for that by making them confused and using random moves, and Khionas called up Bide which caused that round as-was, but I forgot to write it in the description.
I'll go fix it.

Back
Top Bottom