• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bugs!!

Those facts remind of somethin'. Oh boy, a story to share. XD

I remember when I swing the fly net to catch this green dragonfly and it beheads the thing.

I tried attaching its head back but it wouldn't work! So I carried the beheaded dragonfly and went to my next door neighbor, Mr. Green. He's really awesome. I was so innocent, "Mr. Green! Its head is detached! How can I fix it? Will it grow back a new body?"
"Hmmm.. Maybe! Maybe it would grow a new head."

LMAO. He said he would look up on the internet to help me out. But I moved on anyways. XD

(The head was still alive as I tried mushing food into its mouth, and it was eating it - freakeh)

I like spiders, moths, dragonflies and butterflies! But I don't like anything else, they're sort of creepy. ;;

My favourite butterfly, if you're interested, is the American Painted Lady. Its wings are beautiful. <3

Moths are absolutely horrible.

I don't mind wasps, hornets, bees, butterflies, dragonflies, the actual group of insects defined as a bug and soforth. Well, except killer bees and deadly hornets and well, anything which would kill me without good reason.

Arachnids are fine too.

I like insects like mantis and large spiders and things but it it's a bug with a soft body that slithers or writhes like worms or caterpillars you'd better get that shit out of here. Oh and those huge moths, fuck those things.
I do like picking up snails when they're in the middle of a stairway or in the road so that they don't get squashed.

Snails are cool.

I like butterflies.

I hate these tiny little bugs that appear when it gets really hot and humid. You're walking outside and all of a sudden you feel thousands of bug bodies stick to your skin.
Terrible.

I generally don't like bugs. Mantises are cool, spiders get them away from me, and I hate cockroaches. I don't like to kill them, though.

I used to love bugs, but that was before I became an absolute pussy and now I am scared of them T_T

(Not all bugs, but you know what I mean)

I like mantises and moths too. My favorite butterfly is the blue morpho because it reminds me of Chouji. I also just plain like its sky blue color.

I once found a one-millimeter-long bug on my jacket. I couldn't even feel it when it crawled on my finger.

Back
Top Bottom