• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bumbletrek

Dub ye mosling.
page4new.png

You were never very good with names.

HJ: Unlock ye door.

You walk to the door on the wall. It's actually an elevator, turns out. You'd think one would be able to remember something important like that.

page4new.png

You hit the UP BUTTON and wait a bit. The doors start to open.

page4new.png

Huh. Was totally expecting there to be a monster in there.​

HJ: Onward and upward.

You're feeling pretty good about the fact that you haven't seen a monster yet. Sign of good things to come, you think.

Untitled.gif

Ah. There it is.

A MENACING HULA GIANT blocks your path!

HJ: ---->

PAGE5NEW.png

You draw some FLASKS from your INVENTORY. You currently wield FLAME FLASKS and FURY FLASKS.

Douse Lingmos with the Fury Flask in the hope that he will gain the power to fight the Menacing Hula Giant

HJ: Use flasks.
You shatter the bottle over LINGMOS' head.

page6new.gif

LINGMOS was born five minutes ago and has no concept of rage!

HJ: Drink flame flask.

page6new.png

You know, you've always wondered what these things taste like. You've never tried it yourself. You take the stopper off of the flame flask and AUGH FUCK there it goes.

The GIANT'S VITALITY ORBULE is knocked straight to the yellow and well into the red.

I was just experiencing a moment of teary-eyed joy that Keith paid tribute to Barfie with an adorable friend called Capybarfa, how sweet

then I went back and looked and actually it was me. I was the one who demanded it be named after Barfie.

HJ: Up taunt.

taunt.png

HJ hits 'em with the taunt.

getbodied.png

HJ has been bodied slain.

<----- GO BACK​

Last edited:
d4fe4423-f524-41c5-8e58-e49a60912560.png

HJ: CHAIN TECHNIQUE: MOSLING MASSACRE

HJ utilizes her BEEF STAT to FLING LINGMOS at the GIANT!

PAGE5NEW3.png

She has nowhere near enough BEEF to fling this familiar.

LINGMOS throws himself into the GIANT'S mouth ANYWAYS.

PAGE5NEW3.png

PAGE5NEW2.png

The MENACING HULA GIANT is slain.

LINGMOS GAINED A LEVEL!

NEW PARASITE TECHNIQUE: CANADA CHESTBURST!

+5 FLESHLUST!

HJ GAINED A LEVEL!

+6 BEEF!
+6 BUSTLE!
+6 BRAINS!

HJ LEARNED A NEW RECIPE: CHERRY CORDIAL!
HJ LEARNED A NEW FLASKNIQUE: BEAKER BASH!

HJ: CELEBRATE

getbodied.png

You're not really sure what it is, but something about seeing a giant get turned inside-out really doesn't make you wanna dance too badly.

LINGMOS finishes his meal of 50 POUNDS OF FLESH and gains EMOTION SHARING, as a certain capybara you haven't met yet has done also.

getbodied.png

You really don't want to see into LINGMOS' mind anymore.​

Back
Top Bottom